⚠️Vibrator⚠️

this is my first smut so sorry if it sucks big fat juicy ass 🩵k good luck

Billie dom

Y/N sub

_______________

Y/n's pov

"I got you a present baby~"

Billie sings, walking around the corner of the closet with a box in hand.

"Really? What is it?"

"Open it in the bathroom and put it on, okay?"

"Okay...?"

I walk to the bathroom and open the light blue box to find a black oval shaped object.

A vibrator.

I had never used one before and i don't see how they could even make you feel good. What, they buzz in you? Seriously its like if you just put a dildo up there and let it sit for like 20 minutes. Its not gonna do anything, but whatever.

I slide it inside of me and continue open the box to find a second vibrator.

"Billie the fuck am I supposed to use the second one for?" I yell

"Put it on your clit so rest it on your underwear light a pad and just put it on."

I do what she says and pull my skirt back up over my laced thong and unfold my hoodie down almost fully covering the skirt.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Billie in a sports bra and sweatpants sitting on the bed.

"You do it?"

She asks

I nod

"Good girl. C'mon, we're going that new fancy restaurant down the street that just opened. Shits half off for a week for celebrating its opening. Get shoes on and meet me in the car."

I get my shoes on as i watch her leave the room with a top in her hand.

I finish and walk out to the car.

"Get in baby."

"Shit you look good Bils..."

I say, staring at her. She put on a cropped top over her bra and has her hair up in a ponytail with chains all over her neck.

"Zip it or I turn it on."

I knew it was just another empty threat.

"I dare you."

I see her reach to a small black rectangle thing and i hear clicking.

"fu-"

The vibrator starts buzzing and I immediately regret doing that. But shit did it feel good.

"Don't talk, got it?"

"Y-yes"

She turns it up to a higher setting, making the vibrator faster.

"Understood?"

I nod quickly and she turns it off and starts driving

"C'mon baby let's go in"

We arrive at the Restaurant

Time skip

"Love what do you want?"

She asks, sliding her hand up my thigh slowly inching it more to my inner thigh

"U-uhm i'm n-not sure y-yet..."

I say nervously

"Don't be shy babygirl tell the waiter what you want."

She knows what she was doing.