Chapter 34

My phone was buzzing on my nightstand, pulling me from my sleep. I blindly reached over and grabbed it, somehow managing to shut my alarm off without opening my eyes. That's what I like to call skill. 

I let myself lay in bed for about five more minutes before I realized I was falling back asleep and I would miss my first few classes if I were to stay any longer. I rolled over, grabbed my phone again, and switched it on to check my notifications. A few texts from Uraraka and Himiko about nothing urgent and a new text from an unknown number. 

Unknown~

Keep blocking me, it won't do anything

I blocked the number anyway, hoping that maybe the third time would be the charm. Eijirou and Katsuki had dragged me to the police station after school the day before, just as promised. The cops told me that they were doing everything they could to locate him, but that I should just ignore the messages until then. There wasn't anything else they could do about it. I could change my phone number, but even that wasn't a guarantee they'd stop.  

I had managed to shower and dress myself, just about to head out the door, when my phone buzzed again. 

Unknown~

I could do this all day, little snitch

"Fine," I grumbled to no one but myself. I turned my phone to silent and shoved it back in my pocket. "I won't block you this time and you can just torment me from one number and call it a day." 

A deep frown was stuck on my face as I walked across the lawns over to my boyfriend's house. I reached the driveway with perfect timing, Eijirou and Katsuki walking out their own front door at the same time. The redhead pushed Katsuki with a laugh, teasing him about something or another. 

Katsuki was the first to notice me and the rain cloud over my head. "What's wrong?" He beelined for me, Eijirou hot on heels. Both came to a stop in front of me, looking over my body for any physical manifestation of my bad mood. 

"Just another text," I grumbled, falling into the blond without any warning. I wanted a hug and he was the closest to me, so he got to deal with it. 

He showed zero hesitation, his arms wrapping around me almost instantly. I let myself relax into the embrace and breath in his scent. My mood had already started to brighten. I pulled away just enough for Eijirou to steal me away into his own tight hug and then I was smiling. They could pull me out of my darkest moods and knowing that only made me happier.  

"Bike or truck?" I heard him mumble into my hair. He didn't ask me to choose between him and Katsuki, which I appreciated. I wasn't choosing between them, but rather their vehicles. 

I didn't have to think about my answer very long, knowing the adrenaline rush of Katsuki's motorcycle would be the last little push I needed to get out of my funk. "Bike." 

Eijirou leaned back slightly, using one hand to lift my chin towards him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, smiling at my dazed expression after. "I'll see you in a few then." He looked behind me at our other boyfriend. "You want a kiss too?" 

I heard Katsuki scoff, but move towards us. I playfully rolled my eyes as the blond reluctantly placed a kiss on Eijirou's and I's mouths in turn. Of course he wanted a kiss, he wouldn't get any once we got to school. The blond was insanely uncomfortable with PDA, especially kissing, so Eijirou and I only kissed each other at school, which he was more than okay with. 

"Let's go before you two make me late to the only class that matters," Katsuki said with an eye roll, but it lacked any heat. 

I happily followed him over to his bike, slipping the helmet on. My hands were batted away from the straps and replaced with Katsuki's as he gently fastened it. "I'd kiss you again, but I think the helmet is in the way," I told him with a frown, tapping at the piece in front of my mouth.