Towels..

Joe's POV:

"Well Kevin was suuper nice. Nick was cute, but you were so funny." Shes slurs. "..and hottt."

That last sentence surprised me and a huge smile creeps onto my face. Ava thought I was the hottest. 

I know her drunken state caused her to disclose that information though. I peak down at intoxicated girl who lays her droopy head on my shoulder. I hear her mumble something under her breath, but I can't seem to make out the words.

My brothers look at me. Their reactions matching mine. Total shock.

"Bro did you hear what she said about you??" Nick explains excitedly.

"Oh I actually decided to listen to the sound of the fan instead YES I HEARD HER!" I say sarcastically.

"Now's your time to make a move." Kevin insists.

"I can't just do that. It probably just meant that 10 years ago she thought that. I did ask her who her favourite brother was growing up? Not now." I proceed. "Also that would make everything awkward between us."

"It'lll pretty awkward if you don't ask her out." My younger brothers tries to convince me.

"No. Not happening, plus she's my friend Nick." I tell him.

"Whatever you say. I'm betting that someday soon you guys will be more than just friends." Kevin butts in.

~~~~

Ava's POV:

I wake up in a unfamiliar bedroom with a throbbing pain in my temple. Suddenly the memories from last night flood back into my brain.

I can remember eating take out, playing a drinking game, and taking an additional 3 shots to my 5 previous ones. After the third added shot, my mind is completely blank, unable to recall the remainder of the night. I'm assuming I just passed out.

The last place I recall being was out in the living room. I guess one of the brothers carried me here to sleep.

While trying to find my way around the foreign house, I open the door of what I figured was the bathroom. Without knocking, I open the door only for my hand to slap over my mouth. In front of me stood Joe, wearing nothing but a towel hanging loosely around his waist.. 

He looks over to see who opened the door and I hastily apologize before slamming the door shut, the image of Joe still lingering in my mind.

The water glistening off his muscular chest, his wet hair that was making him look even more sexy, and the V line teasing what was underneath that towel of his.

My face is a deep shade of red and I can feel the heat radiating off my skin. 

I stumble into the kitchen to unfortunately meet another one of the brothers. At least this one was fully clothed. "Hi Kevin." I greet him trying to hide my bright face.

"You look flushed. Are you hot? Do you need some water?" He asks concerned.

"Yes to both." I say before pouring myself a tall glass of cold water and downing it within seconds.

"Some thirsty you are!" He exclaims wide-eyed at my excessive cup.

"Very." Was what came out of my mouth before swallowing another large amount of liquid. The water was helping with my raging hangover, and to cool off my face from the run in with a certain someone.