Uva Academy

Current team: Pepper-Fuecoco, Chonk-lechonk.

The group walked through the fields Pepper, walking rather close to Florian, Chonk was walking backwards because his brain wasn't right anymore.

Pepper: Chonk your walking into a river....Chonk? CHONK LOOK OUT!

Chonk was walking backwards into the river. But before he could get in the water, a Psyduck grabbed him and took him to shore.

???: Bad idea to swim backwards...or not. Never tried it before.

Chonk: .you Thank

Pepper: Who are...you?😳

Pepper was entranced by the Psyduck's beauty.

Psyley: I'm Psyley, I usually just swim from there to here and alllll over the Province.

Pepper: H-hey, Do you want to go with us?

Psyley: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Eh, sure why not.

Pepper: YAYYYY!.....Where's Florian?

Florian was still walking ahead towards a nearby town, without his team.

Pepper: HEY WAIT!*gasp* You...*gasp* left us behind.

Florian: Hm? Oh it's you, I figured you and Chonk would've drowned in the river so I went ahead to catch some replacements.

Pepper:....replacements?.......Ooooh I get it's a joke. Well that's pretty funny!

Florian: That wasn't a joke.

Pepper: LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. IT WAS A JOKE!

Florian: Well deal with your denial by yourself. So Chonk's still alive?

Pepper: Yeah and we met someone cool! Her name's Psylely, She's really cool and I think she should go with us! Oh there she is now!

Psyley was carrying Chonk on her back.

Psyley:*pant* You....*pant*You forgot your friend.

Pepper: Oh sorry Chonk....So can she go with us? Pleease?

Florian: If she annoys me then I'm throwing her back in the river.

Florian caught Psyley-Psyduck

The group continued up the hill, battling other trainers and wild Pokemon until they reached the gate to Mesagoza.

Nemona: Florian, Mi Amigo! What do you say we have a quick battle before we head into the city?

Florian: No

Nemona: Yes? Then let's have a fruitful battle!

Nemona sent out Sprigatito.

Florian:*Sigh* (Looks like I have no choice)

Florian sent out Pepper.

Sprigatito: So we meet again. But now I am stronger and cuter so you will ne-

Pepper burped some fire at Sprigatito, fainting him

Nemona sent out Pawmi

Nemona: Time to add a little dazzle to this battle!

Nemona whipped out a small crystal orb that began to gather energy from its surroundings. Nemona threw the now-energized orb at Pawni. Pawmi now had a crystal lightbulb on its head.

Pepper had to out bulk ton of Thunder shocks from Pawmi while hitting back with Embers.

Eventually, Pepper managed to take Pawmi down.