Caph Squad Invasion

Current team: Pepper-Skeledirge, Vix-Wyrdeer, Esa-Gothitelle, Salone-Sylveon, Flakes-Cryoganal, The cold one-Cetoddle

The group wandered towards the east...though tensions were high in the group.

Pepper-Skeledirge: I still can't believe Florian cared about Terra.

Salone-Sylveon: I know right? Usually he just throws us away like old toys but he felt actual remorse for her.

Pepper: Hopefully no one else gets killed. 

Florian returned to the camp wet, clearly returning from the north sea.

Florian: Caught a very mouthy Kilowattrel. Now we're ready to go.

The group began to go east past Glaseado Mountain and towards the final base of Team Star. On the way there, they found a Tera raid crystal so they went in, beat the Tera-Fire Primeape, caught it and left.

They were now on the eastern parts of the northern province.

Esa-Gothitelle:...😔

Salone: Are you okay Esa?

Esa:...I am now, but in the future I will not.

Salone:??

A random trainer challenged Florian so he sent out Esa. Esa prepared the most dangerous move of all- Metronome! Esa didn't use any good random moves and then used Final gambit. The move did barely anything except for killing Esa instantly.

The battle was won but a strong was lost.

Pepper: You think you get used to it...

Esa was replaced with ToeyTee-Toedscool, one rare candy later and he evolved into a Toedscruel.

A Midday Lycanroc was watching from afar. This annoyed Florian, so he caught her, even from far away.

The group continued onward through a forest of bamboo.

Florian: This is it, soon I'll finally be done with all these stupid requests...
where's Salone?

Salone: Hi! Do you want to be friends?

The Heracross Salone was talking to impaled and killed him.

Salone: w-wha🥺

Florian:..Oh well, gotta get some replacements.

Florian traveled up a waterfall cave and stepped on a Houndoom's tail.

Houndoom: OW TAHT HUDT!

Florian caught the Houndoom out of annoyance.

The group was now done training but then a Dreepy bumped into Florian. This annoyed him so was about to catch him but then...

Drakloak: Stay away from my child!

The Drakloak quickly snatched the Dreepy away.

Florian: Control your child then.

Dreeps-Drakloak: No one hurts the child of Dreeps and gets away with it!

Dreeps launched a multitude of attacks. Florian caught Dreeps though so....yeah I'm running out of ideas so...

The group was now in front of the Caph squad base. "Clive" was currently battling someone who was likely the squad leader.

Eri: You're good, but you'll never get past me!

Florian: I'll handle this one.

A Team Star grunt stood between "Clive" and Eri.

Carmen: Eri, you have to go back and recover!

Eri: Carmen, I can take these two without my Starmobile.

Carmen: That kid is the one who disbanded all the other bases!

Eri: But-

Carmen: Trust me, I'll hold them off!

Eri reluctantly went back into base to recover her team while Carmen tried to hold her ground against the intruder...but she was easily swept and passed by Florian.

Florian brought Pepper-Skeledirge, Dreeps-Drakloak, Vix-Wyrdeer into the base.

Dreeps: Why should I help you!?

Florian: Because if you don't then your child could be injured by the attackers.

Dreeps: ??? MY BAAABYYYY

Dreeps began attacking everything in sight, forcing all the Team Star grunts to flee and call upon Eri.

A loud vrooming sound echoed through the base as the final Starmobile rolled up with Eri on top.

Eri: This. Ends. NOW!

Eri sent out Toxicroak while Florian sent out Vix-Wyrdeer.

Vix outbulked a Sucker punch and retaliated with a Psyshield bash.

Toxicroak fainted

Eri sent out Lucario while Florian sent out Pepper-Skeledirge

Pepper struggled to attack because of Lucario's dark pulses but eventually he landed two torch songs, causing the Lucario to faint.

Eri sent out Passimian while Florian sent out Dreeps-Drakloak.

Despite his objections, Dreeps swiftly used his claws to deal serious damage and tanking a bunch of rocks to face. Dreeps finished off the Passimian with a U-turn attack.

Eri sent out Annihilape while Florian sent out Vix-Wyrdeer.

Vix dealt some damage but Annihilape dealt serious damage that wouldn't be recovered easily.

Vix:....Florian, heal Pepper instead. I'm done for...

Florian quickly used a Full restore to recover Pepper. Vix fainted because of a powerful close combat attack.

Pepper was sent out and he was Terastalized into a Fire-type.

Pepper outbulked a close combat and retaliated with Torch songs galore.

Annihilape fainted.

Eri's Starmobile was now fully operational.

Florian used Defense-enhancing supplements so Pepper can bulk out powerful physical pummelings!

Pepper summoned an extreme sunlight while the Starmobile's gears began to turn with increasing power.

Pepper's Torch songs were able to melt the machine.

Eri: Just take your badge and go!

Florian left the base with the final star badge in his possession.

"Clive": It's over now...Team Star is gone for good.

Florian got a call on his phone from Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia: So you did it, The last Team Star base has been disbanded.

Florian: Yes, now give me my payment.

Cassiopeia: There's one more thing that must be done before Team Star can be fully disbanded. You must defeat the big boss.

Florian: And where are they?

Cassiopeia: Me, I am the big boss. I hired you because you are a strong trainer. I will wait for you in the school courtyard tonight.

Cassiopeia hang up.

"Clive": I can't believe it! All this time...

Florian:*Sigh* Guess I have more things to do now.