Chapter 10

**Week Later**

ME: Chris I don't have anymore patience for this. It's 10 o'clock and you aren't home.

CHRIS: I'll be there shortly I promise babe.

I clicked end call and called Usher.

ME: You mind coming over?

USHER: I'm assuming you need company?

ME: Stop the talk and come on.

45 minutes later the door bell went off and I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"What made you call?" He questioned.

"I just wanted you to come over.. You're my friend right?"

"Friend..." He repeated.

"Come on Usher. You know I'm with Chris."

"But it's pretty obvious Chris isn't with you."

I walked away from the door after trying to slam him in it.

"Don't you want someone who wants you and only you? Because that isn't Chris.. It's me."

I sat on the couch. Usher inched closer to me and climbed in between my legs. "I can't make you love me but that ain't gonna stop me from loving you." He whispered.

I pushed him away and pulled myself together. Then I heard the door rattle and Chris walked in.

"Hey baby." I said walking over and kissing him. "Usher came here to see you." I lied.

I ran upstairs and let them have a conversation. I striped of my clothes and got in the tub and afterwards I went to sleep.

During the night I felt Chris put his arm around me so I took his hand and removed. He tried coming closer to me and kiss me but I inched over from him. "Come on Dakota."

"Tell them other bitches you fucking to come on." I said turning away from him.

"It's just you."

"That's not what I see on you Instagram. Commenting under these girls pictures.. But let me stop because I might just be a side chick."

"You know you wanna be my main chick."

I let out a slight laugh and got back serious. "Ok now Chris."

The next morning I woke up and he was no where to be found. I did my hygiene and put on some clothes. I kind of feel bad about what happened between me and Usher but I shook it off. That afternoon I decided to drive to the studio after I picked Chris up some McDonald's.

Walking in I saw women everywhere and I opened the door to see a woman half way dressed sitting on his lap. "Chris are you serious?"

His eyes widened at the sight of me. "Baby it's not what it looks like." He said standing up and pushing the girl out of the way. I threw the bag of food and splashed the drink in his face.

"Fuck you!" I said storming out.

I contemplated where to go next.. I couldn't call Usher because I didn't want to hear his mouth. Only person I could think of was Jonathan so I went to his house and knocked on the door. When he opened it I kissed him and he held me by my butt. He ran his hand through my hair but broke the kiss due to someone coming down the stairs. A little girl came and wrapped around his legs.

"Who's this?" I asked confused.

"My daughter, Heaven. Heaven this is Mrs. Dakota."

"Hi!" She said hugging my leg. I proceeded to pick her up and hug her.

"You're so pretty. Very nice to meet you." I said to her.

**Later that night**

We sat under a dim light. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked plainly.

"I didn't know how to. I didn't know if it was something you wanted I hear." He said.

"I can't say I was something I want to hear if I've never been with you.. So there was nothing I could do about that. Why didn't you think it would be something I didn't want to hear?" I said trying to get him to look into my eyes.

"Because, her mom is Ashley.." He said.

Ashley bullied me so bad in school.. She's the reason I ran away from home.

"Well there's nothing I can say. You made your choice as a grown man. And I can't be mad at you for that."

"But I had so big a a crush for a girl who didn't like how she was made and it should have been her." He said.

"Me?" I asked.

"I mean I ran across Ashley 4 years ago and we thought we would end up together since we went to school but all I got out of that was my 3 year old daughter Heaven. Don't et me wrong I love my little girl and would give her the world. But I don't want to much to do with Ashley." He said laying his head on my lap.

Then there was a knock on the door causing Jonathan to get up and open it.

"I brought her some extra clothes and some McDonalds to eat tomorrow." I heard a voice say.

"Ok." Jonathan replied.

"Let me in. Why are you guarding the door." She said and the I saw a boy push past Jonathan and into the room.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey. Um who are you?" She asked.

I stood up.

"I'm going to be going Jon." I said.

"No who is this woman you have over her around our child?"

And in the moment I knew it was Ashley.

"Hey Ashley it's very good to see you again, I didn't even notice it was you." I said smiling.

"Who are you?" She asked again.

"Dakota from high school." I replied.

"Dakota Riley?"

I nodded and she just stood their looking stupid.

"Take care." I said. Jonathan walked me outside smiling. It was dark when we went out. We stood on the front porch and he pulled me into him by my butt and kissed me.

"Call me." He said with his hands on my shoulder. I nodded and headed off.

______________________________________________________

Sorry it's taken so long to update I have been very busy but I PROMISE!! I will try my hardest to update more frequently! I just thank all the dedicated readers!!