Chapter 13

When it was time to checkout, Usher took out his wallet.

"No, I'm fine." I said rejecting his offer.

"I know. But I brought you here so just let me take care of the cost."

"Usher, it's fine."

"Just let me do this. Please?" He said and I just gave up.

****
(In my hotel room)

I called Usher up to let him know that I would be on my way to his mom's house.

ME: Usher, I'll be on my way. I think I know my way. I have it set up in my gps.

USHER: Ok, we'll be waiting.

I hung the phone up and grabbed my things because I was already changed and I was ready to head out.

When I got there I rang the doorbell and I was greeted by Usher.

"Glad you made it." He said motioning for me to come in and hugging me.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"This must be the girl you talked about so often." She said stepping into the room.

"I hope I'm the girl talked about so much." I joked as I went into his mothers extended arms, who chuckled at my joke.

"Very nice you meet you. What a stunning young lady."

"Thank you, and it's a pleasure to meet you also." I replied.

She was a sweet woman, you could tell by her presence.

"Well lets eat." Usher said kissing my cheek after closing the door shut. Then he went over to the kitchen area and handed a plate and spoon to me.

"Dig in." He said.

I fixed my plate and we all sat down and ate.

"So how long have you and Usher been dating?" His mom asked.

"Well, umm, we aren't dating as of yet, we're taking things slow. You raised a nice gentleman." I said.

Once we all finished eating Usher told his mom we were going to head out and when we got home we sat out on the balcony.

We sat on the couch and Usher held me close to him by my shoulder. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asked.

"Try asking God." I said smiling.

He just stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"It's just... I love you."

"You do?" I asked as my eyes grew wider.

He kissed my forehead, scooted over and faced me.

"I've shown more love to you than I've shown to myself. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. You are my sun in the rain. My moon in the dark. And Dakota Riley, I'm in love with you." He said.

I smiled so hard my cheeks started to cramp.

He held my chin up and kissed my lips but broke it.

"I don't want you to stop." I whispered.

Our lips clashed together and he lifted me up and put me on his lap. He caressed my face and arms with his warm and firm hands.

I had never felt a sensation or feeling like this one.

We stood and kissed until I went crashing on the bed and he climbed over me. But he pulled me over onto his lap as we continued to kiss, intensely.