Chapter 1

*Flashback*

I was in 2nd and I walked into the classroom.
Then I heard someone yell "Hey there fatty patty." 

Then someone else "It's big Mac." That made everyone laugh. I rolled my eyes and sat down in my seat.  Then the teacher walked in the room.

 Then flashback skipped to when I was in high school.

 I was standing with some friends in the hallway at my locker.  A squad of popular girls walked over to us. 

Ashley the lead of the group began to speak, "Hey big Mac." 

My friend got in front of me and spoke "Chill out she ain't did shit to you."
 I lightly pushed my friend, "Ashley is that the only thing you can say if I'm fat? Bitch please come up with some better shit than that. You have no damn life and from what I see you're insecure and not proud of the lil bitch you are." 

She rolled her eyes and bumped into me and put her hand in my face and pushed my head back as she walked by. Next thing I know I pulled her ass back by her hair and smashed her head into the locker and she fell to the ground. I walked of quickly and into the bathroom and cried.

I called my mom to come pick me up. When we got home I went in the house. "Mom we have to move!" My mom just looked at me as if I was crazy. "Mom!"  

She began to speak "Sweety we can't move. I have a job and family here." 

I got furious and just screamed "Well I'm leaving because I'm tired of everyone making fun of me. I'm tired of it so I'm leaving." I stormed into my room and packed my clothes into my suitcase and went to the front door. My mom was now standing in front of it. 

"Go to your room Dakota, you aren't going anywhere." I ran to the backdoor and ran out of it. I made it to the front and my mom started chasing after me but unfortunately she was too slow. I was 17 years old and I never returned home.

I snapped out of my thoughts due to someone knocking on my door. I walked to it and opened it. "Hey bae." Ken said walking into my house.

 "Ken first off I'm not your bae, and second don't just walk in my house." He nodded

"My bad bae, but um you wanna go to this Chris Brown concert."

 I shook my head. "No I'm fine, so can you leave now?" He put his hands around my waist.

 "Let go of me boy." He let go forcefully. 

"I don't want you fat ass anyway." I got angry 

"Well don't come you ass back over here bitch." I pushed him out the door and slammed it.             

I walked into my room and sat on the bed. Then my phone began to ring.

ME: Hello?

??: Hey Kota this is Dallas.

ME: Oh hey sis what's up?

DALLAS: Nothing I was calling to see if you wanted to fly to this Chris Brown concert with me in LA?

ME: Um I don't know about that. I don't do planes baby!

DALLAS: Come on girl! I'm older than you I tell you what to do!

I laughed a little.

ME: Ok Dali when are we supposed to catch our flight.

DALLAS: Tonight at 10:00, so be there at 9:30 so we can load our things. We are in the V.I.P section with celebrities. Dress to impress.

I hung up the phone and started talking to myself "Oh hell no! V.I.P section? They're going to look at me crazy as hell because of my weight." I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and went to bed to get rest for what the night was to bring.

_____________________

Amber Riley as Dakota!!!

You like?

Comment/Vote/SUBSCRIBE++++++