Chapter 5

Usher and I were just about to go down the stairs. "Oh and just in case I didn't tell you, you can call me Raymond." I nodded my head and he let me in front of him. Going down the stairs he gently held my waist so I wouldn't fall or anything. Once we made it down the stairs the party was partially cleared out. "You want me to walk you to your car." He asked. "That would be fine." We walked outside and my sister was already in the car waiting for me. I leaned against the car with Raymond in front of me. "Well I guess this is goodbye." I said smiling with my arms crossed, leaning on my right leg. "Can I kiss you?" Raymond said smiling and shaking his head. "You just met me." I said smiling. "I know I'm just amazed by how beautiful you are and I'm attracted to you." I giggled a little bit and pecked his lips and nodded then he peck mine and I hid my face in my hands blushing. "Remember I'll call you so I can come get my shirt." I nodded my head.

Usher/Raymond POV

I pulled her in and hugged her tight and smelled her perfume.

Dakota POV

When he hugged me I laid my head on his chest and smelled his cologne.

Usher/Raymond POV

"See you soon." I opened the passenger door and said goodbye to her sister and closed it once she was in the car. I went back in the building and sat on the couch in Chris' room where everyone met up after the concert. Chris, Rick, and I sat in a little area of the dressing room and talked. "Man did y'all see that big slash thick chick with the black dress." Chris asked and I nodded. "Man I didn't see anybody except the sexy woman I was dancing with." Rick said which made me chuckle a little. "Man forget about her but the one I'm talking about she was so damn fine man, I road on the airplane with her. If she was my woman I would treat her like a queen. Ain't that right Raymond." Chris said smiling. "Yea man I guess." I said fake smiling. Man this dude need to back off he trying to be funny.

Dakota POV

Once I got to the hotel I went and took a bath and went and sat on my bed next to my sister's bed and started at my phone to see if he would call. "Oooo Kota's got a crush." My sister said teasing from her side of the room. "Aww hush and go take a bath." She laughed and went to the bathroom. About 45 minutes later I fell asleep and an alert on my phone woke me up.

The text read: "Hey, it's Jonathan Prescott, your classmate. I was wondering if you wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat."

I sighed and put my phone on the charger and sat it down and went back to sleep. I had enough on my plate honestly.

I woke up the next morning and my sister was gone. I looked at my phone and had a text from her saying she would be back later. I scrolled down to see I had another text.

It read: "Hey Dakota, it's Chris Brown; I got your number from Usher. Hey we are all going out to dinner later on and I wanted to know if you and your sister wanted to come. It's going to be at Le Bernardin at 7:00 p.m. The theme is formal so dress to impress ma. Then I heard my hotel door open and in walked Dallas. "Dallas read this." I said tossing my phone to her. After she read it she literally flipped out. "Come on girl we have to go shopping to buy you something nice.

At the store to pick the dress

I was looking in the mirror and I was in love with the dress. Only thing I need now was a good girder so we bought that to. (Just in case y'all don't know what a girder is, it is what women not only bigger women but skinnier women wear them to hold their stomach in and stuff like that.) When we got back to the hotel it was around 6:30 my sister and I took a bath and I put on my dress and shoes. I had already done my which had my which was styled with my natural curly hair falling down my back. I walked out of the hotel fierce because I knew I looked good and no one could tell me different.

(OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL)

I walked into the restaurant and I was greeted by a waitress who took Dallas and me to the V.I.P section which was where they were supposed to be. When I walked in people were up talking and laughing. "Oooo Kota there goes Usher, your crushy wushy!" I nudged Dallas on her arm for teasing me. I just stood there staring at Raymond g who was sitting down at the bar conversating with some man. I crept up behind him and put my hands over his eyes and went around him so he could see who I was. "Hey Dakota, this is Dakota, and Dakota this is Jonathan." He said introducing us. The name made me snap my head around and I saw it was Jonathan who I went to school with, the one who had texted me last night. "Umm hey Jonathan." I said hugging him awkwardly. "Oh you two know each other." Raymond asked and we nodded our head. "I went to school with Mrs. Dakota. But it was nice talking to you man." Him and Raymond did their man hug.

I stood a little in front of Raymond and spun around to show off what I had on. (Just in case you're like who is Raymond, that's Ushers last name.) "You look amazing." Raymomd said picking me up and spinning me around. I'm sorry but damn was he strong. "Thanks." He nodded. "Hey momma I'll be right back." I nodded and he left.

I looked around and there came Chris. "Hey Dakota, thanks for coming." He hugged me. They were playing music and then Lay it on Me by Kelly Rowland came on. I started dancing along with everyone else. "Get it ma." Chris said doing some dance moves in front of me. "Aye get it ma." He said to me still dancing. I turn around and swayed against him. He caught on and swayed the same way I was. When the song went off we went and sat down on a love couch and I sat next to Chris. He took my legs and put them across his. Then Sam Smith Lay Me Down came on and oh my gosh did I love that song. "Let's dance I love this song." I said pulling Chris up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. Maybe it was wrong but it felt so right. I laid my head on his chest and took in his cologne. "I'm into you Dakota, I don't know if you feel the same way but if you don't, I guess I understand." I lifted my head up and stared into his eyes. God was he fine. I went into a small trance slash daze and leaned in and kissed him, then I realized what was happening and I broke the kiss. "Maybe we can go out tomorrow to the beach where they're having the water fest." I said as I laid my head back on his chest. "That sounds good to me." Chris said pecking my forehead. I felt bad because it's like I set Raymond up and lead him on.

What was I thinking! I was gonna look so bad in a swim suit so nope. I wasn't gonna wear one.

___________________________

This chapter was a litle ehh but it adds up to drama in the future. Thanks for dedicated readers. (Though I only have few readers anyway.) Tehe. Also I will be editing the story for mistakes such as punctiation, sentence pharsing etc. etc. PLEASE give feed back. THANKS!!!! :)

A small change I changed Terry into Raymond I got things mixed up and I don't have enough proof that Terry is really Usher's real name.

VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT/SHARE++++