Chapter 16

I was in the restroom getting ready to head out with Usher when he came behind me and kissed my shoulder.

"You about ready babe?" He asked.

I nodded as I smiled from ear to ear. "Oo my baby's blushing." He said pulling me gently close to him from behind. We had been dating for 10 months and it's been great.

"Stop or we won't make it out of the house." I joked.

"That's fine with me." He joked.

"What time did Tank and Carol say they'd be there?" I asked.

"In about a hour. You're good, take your time babe." He finished, smacking my butt and walking out.

I went downstairs, after grabbing my things and we headed out.

When we made it to the restaurant we were seated to an empty table because Tank and Carol hadn't made it yet.

After a while I hard a familiar voice which sounded like Dallas. I turned to see her and I got up and hugged her so tight the we went the restroom.

"So, what about you and Usher?"

"What about us Dal?"

"Y'all talking about kids?" She asked.

"We aren't even talking about sex, you know how I am about that kind of stuff." I replied.

She nodded and after we were done we left out and went back to the table. I made it to the table to look up and see my mom sitting there. I awkwardly sat down but I just snapped all the sudden.

"What the hell is she doing here? What's going on?" I snapped at Usher.

"Baby, watch how you're talking right now. Your mom's here." Usher said.

"No Usher, Fu-" he cut me off.

"Babe!" He gritted through his teeth.

I leaned back in my chair and sucked my teeth.

"Baby, I sorry, but there was nothing I could do about the teasing. I just didn't know it was that bad."

"Mama, there was something you could do! I asked to move and if you had have done that we wouldn't be in this situation right now. If you had have taught me to fight my battles I would run from everything! You weren't being the mother I needed you to be!" I said as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"And I'm sorry Dakota. I should have told you, you were beautiful in every way. You shouldn't have had to go out and look for that kind of love because I should have given it to you at home."

"I never should have left." I said. "I was just sick of feeling like no one cared. I'm sorry." I sigh heavily.

"I am too." She replied. "Now come give me a hug." She said.

We stood up and shed tears as we hugged each other tightly. "I love you hunny."

"I love you too mom." I said.

****
In the car I was silent the whole way home and when we got in the house I went upstairs and remained quite.

"Babe you aren't mad are you?" Usher asked.

"No, I'm fucking pissed. You could have just told me I was going to go to dinner with my mom. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking you two could work things out like you did." He replied.

"I just wish I wouldn't have came and looked stupid when I saw her.. You should have told me." He said calming down.

"I'm sorry, and don't start screaming at me little girl." He said pecking my lips.

"Unzip my dress please." I said.

He came behind me, lifted my hair up and unzipped my dress. Once it fell to the ground I bent over in front of him to get pick it up, and my butt touched his crotch which was already hard as a rock.

He placed his hands on my butt and just stood there. I stood straight up and turned to face him. I kissed his lips softly and he kissed mind with his hands on my butt, squeezing gently. I slipped my legs around his waist. He walked into the bathroom still holding me and placed me on the counter.

He kissed over my body causing me to shiver with chills. He kissed my lips and I gently pushed him leading him towards the bed and climbed on top of him and sat on his area. My lips spreader from inside my panties and I rubbed against him gently. He held my waist and kind of followed whatever I did, because he knew I didn't want to move to fast but right now, I just felt the need to have him.

I rubbed against him harder but still slow and Usher laid back biting his bottom lip looking up at me. He pulled me down to his lips, I wanted so much more from him, and I was so horny. But I don't know if I'm ready just yet.

"I'm not gonna rush you, and I'm not going anywhere so take as long as you want." He whispered.

"I should go take a shower then." I smiled.

After I got out of the shower, Usher was laying in bed watching TV, his shirt was off, revealing his chiseled abs. He smelled like his men's body wash which indicated he had taken a shower also. I climbed in bed beside him and pecked his lips and he pecked back and then proceed to kiss my neck. He pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest as he kissed my forehead.

_______________________

COMMENT/ VOTE/ FOLLOW/ SHARE

What y'all think about this chapter?