3. 50 shades of grey

Chapters 4 to 10 are available on scrollstack(link is in my bio)

Early update because main response see khush hui 😌

AUTHOR'S POV

"Rana sa" Nain looked at him open-mouthed

It came as a surprise to her that he was here.

Undoubtedly, he looked handsome when she looked at him earlier that day, but from a close-up, he looked no less than a Greek god.

Despite living in Canada for so many years, he still carries that desi royal vibe around him.

He was wearing a simple kurta pajama and a shawl was wrapped around him.

"Hum andar aa jaye?" he asked in his deep voice.

(Can I come in?)

She mentally smacked her head for being so stupid.

"Ji" she immediately stepped aside giving him space.

(Of course)

It was the first time someone from the royal family was visiting her. Gayatri couldn't come because of her wheelchair.

Although she looked like a rat with her 5'2 height in front of his 6'2, but she care less at this moment.

She was shivering and her palms were becoming sweaty because his aura screamed danger and royalty.

He entered inside like he owned the place which he actually did.

He walked slowly around the hall looking at everything meticulously.

She was following him like a scared kitten. It felt like the principal had come for an inspection.

In that shawl, he looked exactly like the Thakur from Sholay but of course more handsome and muscular.

If it wasn't for his dangerous looks, she would have definitely asked him, yeh hath mujhe, dede Thakur.

(Give me your hand, Thakur)

She internally laughed at her thoughts.

She collided with a hard surface which brought her out of her la la land.

The hard surface was her Rana sa's back.

He turned around and coughed which seemed out of awkwardness.

She looked behind him in confusion.

And there it was!

Our Nain's favorite book.

50 shades of grey.

And at that very moment, she knew that listening to Tony Kakkar's songs on loop was a better option to die.