13. I promise...

Do vote and comment, it motivates me a lot ❤️

AUTHOR'S POV

Rajveer and Jaydeep sat in Jaydeep's lavish cabin, surrounded by pure luxury

Rajveer and Jaydeep sat in Jaydeep's lavish cabin, surrounded by pure luxury. The room was dimly lit, and the air was thick with the smell of expensive cigars.

The two men sat across from each other, a sinister smirk on their faces as they discussed their latest conquest- Eklavya.

"I must say, Rajveer. You made a wise decision by joining hands with me" Jaydeep said, a gleam of satisfaction in his eyes.

"And I must say, I am excited for his destruction" Rajveer replied taking a puff from his cigar.

The two men shared a cruel laugh, their voices echoing off the walls of the cabin.

They were like two twisted souls, reveling in their own wickedness.

"He thought he would get everything, just like his father. But this time I will make him rub his nose on my feet" Jaydeep said, shaking his head in anger.

"I will take 80% of Eklavya's shares after his destruction. Yours will be 20" Rajveer took a puff of his cigar, directly coming to the point.

"You are trying to be over smart Rajveer. You are here because of me" Jaydeep warned fisting his hands in anger.

"You think so?" Rajveer whispered leaning closer.

"Okay then, I am going" Rajveer innocently shrugged his shoulders.

Jaydeep seethed with pure anger,

He needs him.

He fucking needs him!

And more than money, he wants the title of the king, because it is the source of ultimate power and wealth.

"Okay" he breathed heavily trying to control his anger.

"Think about the power you will get" Rajveer smirked patting his shoulder.

Jaydeep nodded.

"Think about the calmness you will get seeing Eklavya's downfall" he continued and again patted his shoulder.

Jaydeep nodded and his anger turned into a devilish smirk just thinking about it.

They again laughed, the sound chilling to anyone who might have heard it.

With that, Rajveer stood up and walked out of Jaydeep's cabin with Jaydeep following him.

Just outside his cabin, he collides with Eklavya and again a smirk captures his face.

"Good morning Mr. Rajput" Rajveer greeted putting his hands inside his pants.

Eklavya just nodded.

"Beta, I was meeting with Mr. Agnihotri to revise our contract. But he is adamant" Jaydeep acted to be sad, which least affected Eklavya.