11. Mistress(18+)

Chapter 12 available on scrollstack ❤️

Early update! And I want lots of comments👀 warna I will not give early updates👀

❗Mature content ahead❗

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day Nain was at the Mahal again, doing her regular chores when she felt his disgusting hand sliding across her waist

She jerked his hand as a reflex.

"Please don't do this" She voiced out looking at the floor.

"You said something? Sorry, I can't hear you" Vikram smirked moving closer until her back collided with the kitchen counter.

"Please don't do this" Her lips trembled as she placed her hands on his chest, in order to push him away.

"Aww chidiya ke pankh aa gaye hai? Ab wo udna chahti hai?" He laughed holding her jaw in a tight grip.

(Aww little birdie got her wings? Now she wants to fly)

Few traitor tears left her eyes.

She felt like cutting all those body parts where he was touching her.

"You feel disgusted when I touch you but not when bade bhaiya do?" his anger spiked and he dug his nails deep into the flesh of her arm.

(Big brother)

She hissed still trying to push him away but she was too weak for him.

"Royals only visit their lovers in the daylight" he licked his lips tracing her jaw with his index finger and then held it in a tight grip.

She felt like puking, he was crossing all his limits.

"And you know whom they visit in the darkness of the night?" he asked leaning closer.

She can smell his alcohol-mixed breath.

"Their mistresses" he smirked knowing what exactly he was doing.

The tears she was trying to hold, broke like a dam.

"Aww..my birdie. Isiliye kehta hu, you belong to me" He tsked wiping her tears.

(That's why I say)

"Please leave me, it's hurting" She cried closing her eyes, resulting in more tears to fall out.

"Trust me, these tears are nothing, I will adore you with more in the future. They look good on you" he took a drop of her tear on his index finger and looked at it as if it was pure diamond.

Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching them.

He left her making her stumble on her feet. She wiped her tears furiously.