8. Rajveer Agnihotri

Chapters 9-12 are available on scrollstack

AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh my goodness, I'm getting a headache

"Oh my goodness, I'm getting a headache. We have the meeting in half an hour and we still have a lot to do" Mr. Vashisht told one of the company employees as they talked in the corridor of the 29th floor.

"My back is giving up" He leaned against the wall with his 50-year-old back, certainly on the verge of giving up.

"Mr. Vashisht you can take the day off" the very familiar authoritative voice came from behind, making him jerk up standing straight.

"Hukum, I have contracted Mr. Nair, he said that they are reaching in half an hour," Mr. Vashisht told Eklavya.

"That's nice. Now you can leave. Mr. Chatterjee will assist me further" Eklavya said with no room left for further discussion.

"But Hukum..."

"Mr. Chatterjee, please follow me" Eklavya commanded making the poor employee follow him like a lost puppy.

Whereas Mr. Vashisht knew there is something more going on in Eklavya's mind because there is no chance, he would take his greatest adversary so lightly...

...

Eklavya waited quietly in the conference room, arms folded together on the large mahogany table in front of him. He hates waiting for someone, but here he is, waiting for his future rival. It was their first professional meeting, but the excitement was nowhere.

He looked around at the plush, black leather chairs lined across the dark brown oval-shaped mahogany table.

Black and white paintings of classical buildings covered one of the walls while the other was made up of glass, giving the perfect heightened view of the entire city.

On his left sat Jaydeep, manipulating yet another sweet smile on his bitter guard-like face.

Suddenly the room caught another level of coldness as the large wooden door opened slowly.

The amount of coldness both the persons were emitting was enough that one could catch a fever even in the hot peeking sun outside.

Jaydeep's mouth fell open seeing the 6'2 feet long giant figure in front of him. He assumed Eklavya's rival to be someone aged and experienced, but he was so like Eklavya.

All the associates stood up with the arrival of Rajveer.

Rajveer moved towards Eklavya with a mocking smirk on his face and stopped just a few inches away from him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Eklavya Singh Rajput" He forwarded his hand while his tone was sardonic.

"Same here" Eklavya took his hand with his usual straight face and responded with a small nod.