12. Ishq wala laal

Your author is one year older now. So, my birthday special confession chapter for you all🤭❤️

Chapter 13 available on scrollstack

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ishq hai apse isliye late hai, jism ki bhookh hoti toh na paiso ki kami hai na ladkiyon ki," he spoke with a sense of sincerity in his voice.

(Moreover, I love you that's why I bring all this. If it was for the mere hunger of the body, there is no lack of money or girls)

And then, with a calm demeanor, he continued, "Aur jis din ye aankhein apki aankhon ke alawa aapke jism ko dekhengi wo din bas apki marzi se ayega."

(The day these eyes will see your body other than your eyes, that day will come only with your consent)

As he turned to leave, a wave of anger washed over him.

How could she mistake his feelings for mere lust?

How could she reduce their connection to that of a mistress?

Meanwhile, Nain stood frozen in shock, unable to even blink.

Ishq?

Was that truly what she had heard?

Before he could exit, she mustered the courage to embrace him from behind, her tears flowing freely.

"Mat jaiye," she pleaded through her sobs.

(Don't go)

Feeling the rapid beating of his heart beneath her palm, she could sense his kurta becoming damp from her tears. With a sigh, he gently turned around.

The moment was filled with emotions, unspoken words, and a deep connection transcending mere physical desires.

He made her look into his eyes as he cupped her small face in his large and rough hands.

"Did I scold you?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Did I say anything wrong to you? He asked.

She again shook her head.

"Then why this river is flowing down your eyes" he injected wiping her tears.

And then she cried more looking at the floor.

He sighed shaking his head.

"Is there any water tank fixed behind your eyes? Tell me" He teased making her look at him again.

She chuckled in between her cries.

"Now stop crying, otherwise I will not give you that" he threatened pointing towards the packet he bought.

She shook her head wiping her tears completely.

"Come" he held her hand taking her towards the dining table but she stopped him.

"I want to talk" she whispered biting on her lower lips.

Still holding her hand, he brought her to the dining table and made her sit on one of the chairs. He himself placed a chair in front of her and took a seat.

"Ask" he whispered holding her hands in his and gently rubbed them.

"Can you repeat those complex Hindi dialogues again? I was so affected by our proximity that I think I heard something wrong" She blabbered chewing the insides of her mouth.

Not able to control anymore, Eklavya bursts into laughter.

His loud, deep, and manly laugh resonated through the room and it caught Nain's attention. She can't help but feel drawn to it.