Chapter 1

No one's POV

Jeon Jungkook, an ordinary but not ordinary boy. Well that's because he's born with a Boy Pussy (BP), means he has both male and female genitals and reproductive systems. But was being born as a femboy a sin?

Yes, according to his parents, siblings and his relatives. He was never acknowledged by them for anything. According to his parents and his siblings, he is just a servant that is living in their house for free. 

Was it his fault that he was born a femboy? He didn't really care that he was born special. All he ever wanted was love and care, which he never got. He would have atleast got friends in his neighbourhood or school, if not for his parents who house-arrested him and never sent him to school, due to which he is illiterate and devoid of knowledge about the outside world.

He had always hoped that his parents would love him. But slowly as years passed, he stopped hoping for the love which he knew he would never get. All he hoped that God would listen to his prayers and send him a life partner who would love him to the horizon, or alteast have a place for him in their heart. But that would happen only if his parents allowed him to get married and not keep him as their servant until he dies.

He had always wished to grow long hair and wear feminine clothes. But of course, his parents and his siblings would taunt him to the core that he would start to think to bury his desires of life, but never would he give up the only desires that he had a hold of. There were times his siblings would forcefully and unprofessionally cut his long hair that he took so much effort to grow, but as they grew up, they stopped harming Jungkook, atleast physically.

So now, Jungkook has grown long hair that would reach upto his mid back. He does wear feminine clothes, but only when he is in his safe place, his room, or should I say the attic. He was happy that atleast he had got a room for himself instead of being on the streets.

Ever since Jungkook had reached his legal age ( in India it is 18 years of age ), his parents started hunting for a groom for him, a wealthy one in fact, to which Jungkook was quite happy for. 'Why a wealthy one?' you may ask. Well, that's because they can obtain a large amount of dowry from them. ( consider that in this story, the groom needs to give dowry to the bride's family [when in reality, it is the opposite 😐] ). The main reason for the search of groom for Jungkook was that they can get rid of a boy who has periods, which they felt disgusted about.

In spite of all the problems that he had faced, Jungkook only hopes to get a husband, who would love him for who he truly was. 

Let's hope for the best like Jungkook does 🤞