Chapter 14

No one's POV

It was the time around sunset. Taehyung took his bunny wifey to the next destination, the beach.

 Taehyung took his bunny wifey to the next destination, the beach

( consider them as Taekook )

Both of them enjoyed the sunset, while having a walk along the shore, holding hands, swimming in the sea of love. After sometime, Kookie felt tired, so they sat on the sand with Kookie leaning on his hubby.

Tae sang his favourite song, which he had always wished to sing to his beloved person ever since his high school days, Euphoria by the famous singer Justin Seagull aka Ian

Tae sang his favourite song, which he had always wished to sing to his beloved person ever since his high school days, Euphoria by the famous singer Justin Seagull aka Ian. Hearing his hubby sing, Kookie closed his eyes, savouring the deep, mesmerising voice. 

As Tae finished singing, Kookie though being an illiterate, could understand the love his hubby had for him. With tears in his eyes, he turned towards his hubby, straddled him on his lap nad pulled in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Tae was taken aback by the sudden love attack of his wifey, but was quick to come out of trance and held his wifey by his waist, pulled him closer till their chests touched and took the lead, to which his wifey submitted. In lack of oxyjin, they unwillingly parted away from the kiss, but continued to be closer to each other, with their foreheads touching, with their eyes closed, savouring their intimate moment.

Kookie : I love you so much, hubby.

Tae : I love you to the moon and back, my angel.

Kookie : What does it mean hubby?

Tae : It is said that in a person's lifetime, he pumps blood with the energy that is enough for a truck to drive from Earth to Moon and come back. So when I said I love you to the Moon and Back, I mean that I will love you with all the blood that my heart pumps, my sugarpie.

Overwhelmed by the explanation, Kookie hugs his hubby tightly and sobs in his chest, while his hubby comforts him.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

For dinner, they arrived at a posh restaurant, one of Tae's favourite. Tae tells his wifey to order what he likes. But Kookie feels embarrassed for being an illiterate for not being able to read the menu. Sensing his wifey's struggle, Tae ordered for his wifey. 

Tae : Baby, don't feel bad that you don't know how to read and write. Now you have your hubby. I'll help you learn all that you wanted to, hmm?

Kookie : Hubby, don't you think I'm not suitable for you?

Tae : Why do you say like that, cupcake?

Kookie : You're a well known CEO and I'm an illiterate. You might have wanted to fall in love and marry someone who can help you with your business and not someone useless like me, right?

Tae : Oh my baby, don't talk nonsense about you like that ever in front of me. Although I did wish to fall in love with someone and marry, I can never find someone like you in the whole universe. I really have to thank my parents for bringing you to me.

They both feasted on their dinner with a scarlet red-faced Kookie. After their dinner, Taekook reached home, freshened up and got ready for bed. When Tae was about to lay down on his bed, he heard someone knock on the door. He opened the door, shocked to see his wifey standing shyly in his night wear.

Tae was astonished as to how could his cute, innocent wifey wear such sexy night wears without him knowing all these days

Tae was astonished as to how could his cute, innocent wifey wear such sexy night wears without him knowing all these days. He mentally scolded himself for dripping inside his pants just by this view, like a desperate horny tiger he is. He was brought out his self-scolding session when his wifey called him.

Kookie : H-hubby?

Tae : Y-yes cupcake?

Kookie : I- I want to s-sleep with you t-tonight.

And that's how our tiger Tae was creating unholy thoughts of him and his wifey, all night long, deep inside his wifey's pu-

That's not for us to know 😏