Chapter 19

No one's POV

A month passed away since their first love-making session. Taekook's love increased day-by-day, along with their horniness. Kookie was the most horniest among them. He gets fascinated with anything and everything his hubby does. They skipped making love when they neared the date of Kookie's periods, but when WWH amma Jin said that sex decreases the period pain, why would they say no? Of course, they made love all day long, taking breaks for replenishing their energy. You might ask how? That's because Tae took holiday for those days, handed over his work to his IQ 148 father Namjoon and stayed home to take care of his wifey.

On the other hand, the father-son Kims were planning on taking revenge on Kookie's so-called parents and siblings. They couldn't digest the fact that their precious Kookie had to go through a lot of hardships, even when he was a child. Was it his mistake of being born a femboy? Why can't they love him like a normal human being?

The Kims found out the Jeons were greedy for money and power and that's why they married Kookie off with Taehyung, even when they were disgusted by the fact that Jin was a femboy himself. So they planned to bring them down using their greed.

Using private investigators, they found out they were a lot of illegal businesses and manipulated a lot of big shots to merge with their company, after which they take over the company to themselves. All these shocking news about the Jeons were showcased to the Board of Directors and the shareholders of the Jeon Corporation with evidences, without the knowledge of Jeons.

One by one, the shareholders started to withdraw their shares from Jeon Corporation without specifying the original reason, which made the Jeons crack their heads in madness. The resignation of the Board of Directors and a mass number of employees were also adding up to their madness. Their company started to face loss after loss. They were even forced to take responsibility to compensate for the withdrawal of the shareholders and the resignation of the Board of Directors.

But what the Jeons never knew was that the Board of Directors joined hands with the Kims and the shareholders invested their shares in NJT Corporation. In other words, they got back the dowry that the Jeons got from them for marrying Kookie to Taehyung in thousand fold. 

All these led to the bankruptcy of Jeon Corporation and the Jeons even lost their precious mansion which they adored, bringing them to the streets.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

One day, the Kims ( excluding Kookie ) went to the Jeon mansion, on purpose 😏. They were informed the new address of the Jeons there. When they reached the said address, they smirked seeing the living condition of the Jeons.

 When they reached the said address, they smirked seeing the living condition of the Jeons

They rang the old doorbell and was invited inside by Mrs Jeon with a sad smile. The Kims who were known for acting, showed fake sympathy towards the Jeons.

Joon : What happened Jeon? Why are you living like this?

Mr Jeon : What should I do Kim? We faced a huge loss in our company and now the company got bankrupted.

Jin : Oh poor you!

Tae : *smirks* That's what you get when you mess with my wife *this made Namjin smirk too*

Mrs Jeon : W-what are-

Jin : Oh, please don't come and say ' We don't know what you're talking about!! We're innocent!! '. We know how you guys tortured my son-in-, no actually now my son all these years.

Joon : You thought you would get a lot of dowry from me and so you married Kookie to my Taebear saying he was a girl, huh Jeon. How shame of you? Didn't know how I became friends with someone who would stoop this low!

Tae : I guess now you know the reason behind the sudden loss in your company. That's what you get when you mess with the Kims. *all the Kims get ready to leave the house* Be sure to never ever cross the path of my family. I'll go to any extent to protect my family, *growls* even kill you if needed.

With a proud smirk on their face, the Kims exited the Jeons house and drove to the Kim mansion ( Namjin's home ) after picking up Kookie from Taekook's home and enjoyed their day. The day ended with the screams of pleasure from the bottom Kims ( JinKook ) 😏😏.

And the Kim family lived happily ever after!!

»»———————- 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝒩𝒟 ———————-««