Chapter 2

No one's POV

One fine day, Mr Jeon had invited his college friends for a get-together in his mansion. And one among them was Mr Kim Namjoon, the father of our hero Kim Taehyung, who will be step foot into the story in a few chapters.

All of Mr Jeon's friends appreciated the dishes that were present at the dining. Well, why not? Cause it's our Kookie's fine touch. Mr Jeon forced a smile on his lips hearing all the praises that was showered upon his disgusting son. While Kookie, who was listening to the praises, bore a shy smile on his face, while peeping from the kitchen. Mr Kim seemed to notice the girl ( according to him ) who was peeping from the kitchen.

Mr Kim : Yah Jeon. Who is that girl peeping from the kitchen?

Mr Jeon : *turns and sees Kookie instantly hiding* Oh h-she is an orphan. We gave her life by making her our servant.

The statement made by his so-called-father brought pearly tears into Kookie's eyes.

Mr Kim : *sigh* Poor girl. You did a good job by giving her a place to stay and a job.

Mr Jeon : Well, it's the least I could do.

Mr Kim : Ummmmm....

Mr Jeon : Is there something you want to ask Kim?

Mr Kim : Umm yeah. Just a proposal. If you don't want, you can ignore it.

Mr Jeon : What is it?

Mr Kim : Well, I kinda like that girl. So-

Mr Jeon : Don't tell me that you want to marry her Kim..

Mr Kim : Woah there Jeon!! I was asking her for my son.

Mr Jeon : But why? There are a whole lot of girls waiting in a queue for Taehyung. Why not any of them but her?

Mr Kim : I do understand what you're trying to say Jeon. The thing is that he's gay. We have no objection in his preferences but we do need a heir right?

Mr Jeon : You're right Kim. I'll let you know after I discuss with my wife and that girl.

Mr Kim : Thanks Jeon.

After sometime, Mr Jeon's friends head to their respective homes after bidding goodbye to each other, promising to meet often.

Mr Jeon then discussed about Mr Kim's proposal to Mrs Jeon, who widened her eyes. They both then decided with an evil glint of greed for money, to ask the Kims a lump sum of dowry, as they own the top grossing company in India. ( consider that the Kims will give dowry to Jeons, even though Mr Jeon said that Kookie was an orphan because it was them who had raised this orphan )

On the other hand, Kookie didn't want this marriage to happen. He had hoped that his life would change after marriage, but if he marries this guy, who had no interest in girls, his life would still remain the same. Of course, he knew that his parents would never tell the Kims the truth that he wasn't a girl but a femboy and that he was their own son.

But then he had thought whether Mr Kim's son would ever agree to this marriage. He could only hope that Mr Kim's son never agrees to this marriage, when he knew he wouldn't be given a choice.