Chapter 15

No one's POV

Tae stood there stunned by the statement that came out of his wifey's sweet mouth. Kookie sensed that his hubby might have understood his statement in another way and panicked.

Kookie : *blushing* H-hubby, I meant I want to c-cuddle you.

Tae : *came out of his unholy thought* Oh ok come inside *with boxy smile, which made Kookie smile at him with his signature bunny smile*

Both of them laid on the bed, slightly far away from each other due to shyness.

( consider them laying like this, with some gap between them, their arms folded on their stomachs )

Tae : Baby?

Kookie : Yes hubby?

Tae : Ummm..... do- do you always wear this type of night wear?

Kookie : Y-yes hubby. Don't you l-like it?

Tae : Like it? I love it my sugarpie. You know? *whispers in Kookie's ears* You look so sexy in this outfit. I'll buy you some more, hmm.

Kookie became shy hearing the flirty words of his hubby. He pushed his hubby's face, which was near his ear and hid his face with his palms, making his hubby chuckle. Tae then pulled his wifey near him, kept his ( Kookie's ) head on his chest and cuddled him. Both of them slept after exchanging ' I love you ' and ' good night '.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

The next morning. The tiger and bunny were sleeping on their bed cuddling. Kookie woke up first due to the disturbing sunrays that fell on his beautiful face which crept from gaps of the balcony curtain. He rubbed his eyes with his cute, small fists and tried to stretch, but failed to do so. He looked down to see his tiger hubby sleeping with a cute, pouty face stuffed on his bare stomach, which was visible due to his lingerie that shifted up till his boobs.

 He looked down to see his tiger hubby sleeping with a cute, pouty face stuffed on his bare stomach, which was visible due to his lingerie that shifted up till his boobs

( imagine Tae laying on top of Kookie like this in his bedroom )

Kookie blushed seeing his hubby laying on his half-naked body, but felt happy that he liked the skin-to-skin contact, as his hubby was sleeping shirtless. He smiled at his cute hubby and booped his nose with his slender index finger. Tae scrunched his nose and snuggled more on his wifey's soft, slightly chubby stomach ( which Tae didn't know ), making Kookie giggle silently.

Kookie caressed his hubby's hair, kneading it softly, giving a massage, making his hubby hum in his sleep. Tae then slowly woke up and looked at his soft chubby pillow and found out that it was his wifey's stomach. Kookie who was looking at his hubby, anticipating his hubby's next move. He gasped when Tae kissed his belly button, one of his sensitive places, making Tae look at his pleasured face.

Tae felt like he had accomplished a great achievement when he saw that pleasured face of his wifey, just from the small kiss he placed on his belly button. He made a note that belly button was one of the weak spots of his wifey. Kookie opened his eyes, caressing his hubby's hair and wished him ' good morning ', who replied him back.

Tae then slowly shifted upwards to get his morning kiss from his beloved wifey. Kookie sensed that his hubby was going to kiss him, as he was eyeing his plumpy lips. Not wanting to kiss his hubby with morning breath, he tried to stop his hubby by placing his hands on his bare chest. 

Kookie : H-hubby no, morning breath.

Tae : Do I look like I care, my baby star candy? In fact, I wonder if your breath smells like honey and vanilla now because you always smell like that.

Tae flirted with his wifey while taking a long sniff from his wifey's unmarked neck, who moaned softly. He then looked straight into his wifey's eyes and leaned closer. But the shy bunny wifey pushed him on the bed and ran to his room giggling, leaving a chuckling love-sick tiger.