Chapter 11

No one's POV

Kookie tells the Kims about his life before marriage, not wanting to hide anything anymore from the people who had accepted him as their family. The Kims' reactions:

-- Namjoon was furious at his fr- opps now ex-friend Mr Jeon for treating an angel like this.

-- Jin was crying for all the difficulties that Kookie faced

-- Taehyung was devastated hearing how his wife had been living all these years and he felt like he was no different from his wife's father.

Kookie had his head down after telling the truth to his in-laws. He was soon hugged and comforted by his mother-in-law Jin. Namjoon too comforted him and promised him that Mr Jeon will pay for everything that he had done to him, to which Kookie refused. Though his family had abused him, he didn't have the heart to harm them. The respect that the Kims had on Kookie even increased more, including Tae. Tae understood what an angel Kookie was and decided to provide the love and care he had been craving for all these years.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

After dinner with Namjin, Taekook reached their home. 

Tae : Umm, Ju-Jungkook...

Kookie : Y-yes h-hubby...

Hearing the word hubby from his wife, Tae felt like he was floating in the air.

Tae : I-I want to talk to you about something...

Kookie : S-sure hubby.. um i-is it ok if I call you that?

Tae : YES!! Umm.. yeah it's ok *scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment* Can we go to my room?

Kookie : Okay

Once they reached the room,

Tae fell at Kookie's feet, asking sorry to him, making him Jungshook.

( imagine Tae laying on the floor like this at Kookie's feet saying sorry )

Kookie : *shocked* H-Hubby, please get up. What are you doing?

Tae : *looks up* I'm really very sorry wifey.

Hearing Wifey from his hubby, Kookie couldn't help but blush.

Kookie : Please get up hubby. We can talk. 

Tae then gets up from the floor, holds Kookie's hands, which sent a wave of shock for both of them, and led him to the bed, where they both sat.

Tae : *holds Kookie's hands* I'm really very sorry for all that I've done to you these days Jungkook. I shouldn't have done that. I feel like I've treated you like no less than your parents *sobs*

Kookie : *sobs seeing his hubby* H-hubby, please don't cry. You don't have to say sorry. You did nothing wrong and you're absolutely not at all like my parents . Believe me.

Tae : *cups Kookie's cheeks* How can you be such an angel, wifey? Remember one thing. I'm going to love you just the way- no more that you can think of. And I'm not doing this out of sympathy or empathy or whatever you call it. I'm going to give you all my love because I truly love you for who you are.

Hearing this, Kookie sobs so badly. He couldn't believe that his hubby had accepted him and also told him that he will love him more that he could think of. This was all that he had ever wanted in is life. Not able to see his wifey sobbing, Tae was fast enough to embrace Kookie, who snuggled into his chest.

After the crying session, they both pulled away. Tae looked at Kookie's eyes with so much love and concern, which made Kookie blush. When Kookie noticed his hubby looking at his lips, he turned scarlet, but didn't break the eye contact.

Tae looked into Kookie's eyes again, silently asking if he could kiss him. Now scarlet Kookie slightly nodded his head as yes. Tae then moved closer to his wifey, cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes and said,

I love you Kim Jungkook

for which Kookie replied as,

I love you too Hubby

With that, their lips met, creating a wave of shock for both of them, which made Tae smile and Kookie shiver in pleasure. They slowly started moving their lips. Though it was wasn't the perfect kiss as they were amateurs, their first kiss was the best for them. Kookie had tears of joy, enjoying his first kiss, which he thought he would never get from his hubby.

In need of oxygen, they both parted away, but Tae, being the naughty one, continued to peck his wifey, which made Kookie giggle. After what felt like an eternity, Tae stopped his ministrations, only to look straight into his wifey's eyes and lean forward once again.

Sensing this, Kookie slightly pushed his hubby away giggling, and ran to his own room while blushing. Tae's heart felt like flying in the sky, hearing his wifey's giggles. He shook his head and scratched his neck in embarrassment for his naughty deed. He slept with a smile on his face, thinking of all the naughty ways to steal kisses from his wifey's plumpy lips henceforth.