Chapter 18

No one's POV

The morning broke after their steamy night. Kookie woke up first, finding himself laying on top of his hubby, naked with reeking sex. He blushed when he remembered their last night adventure and giggled feeling happy that his plan had worked out.

🔞~

The giggle disturbed his hubby's sleep, who hummed and moved slightly, also making his dick move inside his wifey, who in turn moaned and closed his mouth with wide eyes in shock. Kookie looked down to see his hubby's monster still inside the desired place, his flower. This sight made him bite his lips in need and breathe heavily, making him horny early in the morning.

He slowly moved his hips in a circular motion, moaning within himself, all this while his beast hubby was sleeping like a cute bear cub. Sensing the motion on his dick, Tae moaned in his sleep, thinking that he was dreaming about his cute yet sexy wifey riding him, which was actually happening unknown to him.

His hubby's moans made Kookie more horny. He slowly got up from the laying position and slowly started to bounce on his hubby's monster, all while moaning his hubby's name softly. By instinct, Tae held his wifey's hip, all while sleeping and dreaming the so-called wet dream.

Wanting more, Kookie bounced a little higher, making his hubby's monster hit his prostate directly, which made him moan louder. The loud moan made Tae wake up from his wet dream, only to find out it wasn't a wet dream at all. Seeing his wifey rolling his hips on his dick with closed eyes, he smirked.

Tae : Having your breakfast, huh babydoll?

Kookie : *looked at his hubby, placing his hands on his hubby's shoulder, who sat up with his wifey on his lap* Yes daddy~

Tae : *growls* Fuck baby *spanks his wifey's plump ass, making him moan* Go ahead, have your breakfast, ride me like you own me, doll.

Kookie : *chokes his hubby, slightly* Only I own you, my daddy Kim Taehyung.

With that, Kookie kisses his hubby passionately while riding his monster. Breaking the kiss, Kookie held his hubby by his nape and shoved him to his boobs, who was quick to feast upon them. Kookie clutched onto his hubby's hair tightly, riding the hell out of the monster, making his hubby moan while sucking his boobs which in turn made him moan. 

Tae switched turns with both the boobs while helping his wifey, when his wifey slowed down. Both soon reached climax with Tae again planting his seeds deep inside his wifey's womb. The horny deed made Kookie a shying mess, making him bury his face into his hubby's chest.

~🔞

Tae : *chuckles* My petal is shy after riding my dick like a pro, huh?

Kookie : *whines* Hubbyyyyy~ don't tease me...

Tae : Tell me one thing petal. Who taught you all these stuff, hmm? Is it the maid noonas?

Kookie : No hubby, Jin amma taught me.

Tae was flabbergasted by the information. He was slightly angry on his own mother for spoiling his innocent wifey's mind. Kookie noticed his hubby's anger.

Kookie : Why are you angry hubby?

Tae : Amma destroyed my sugar pie's innocence.

Kookie : Don't you like this me, hubby? *pouts with bambi eyes*

Tae : *pecks the pout* I love all of you, everything about you, sugar.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

After a nice bath ( only bath my dirty-minded readers 😏 ), Tae took care of his wifey. Kookie was enjoying the after-care of his hubby like a Queen he was. He watched his hubby making omelette and sandwich with his favourite banana milk. He sat on the kitchen counter and watched his hubby flexing his muscles while biting his lips, which made Tae smirk.

 He sat on the kitchen counter and watched his hubby flexing his muscles while biting his lips, which made Tae smirk

( imagine this Tae cooking )

Tae then fed his wifey, who was feasting on the breakfast ( real food this time 😏 ) while touching his hubby's abs.

Tae : Are my muscles making you horny, my babydoll?

Kookie : All of you, daddy. *brings his hubby's veiny hand to his neck and chokes himself softly*

Tae : *pecks his wifey while pulling him close with the chokehold* My horny boo. You need to rest, petal. Here eat another sandwich. If you behave like a good boy, your hubby will reward you, hmm.

Kookie : What reward hubby? *with sparkly eyes*

Tae : Not telling you now, sugar pie. *making Kookie pout*

After breakfast, they cuddled and binged watched the K-Drama Goblin. As Kookie behaved like a good boy throughout the day, just like his hubby asked him to, he was rewarded with an Australian kiss for 15 minutes, after which they cuddled to sleep.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

Australian kiss :

    a playful term or slang referring to a kiss that's similar to a French kiss but performed "down under" 😏😏😏