Chapter 12

No one's POV

The next morning, Taekook got up from the bed with a smile on their faces. Kookie got up first, freshened up and left to the kitchen to make breakfast for them. While making breakfast, two strong veiny hands wrapped around his waist, making him flinch a little, but soon relaxed when he got the natural scent of his hubby. Tae then keeps his chin on Kookie's shoulder while backhugging him.

Tae : Good morning wifey!!

Kookie : *shy* G-Good morning h-hubby.

Tae : What is my wifey making for breakfast, hmm?

Kookie : Chapatti with Paneer butter masala and Kesari hubby.

Tae : But I don't need Kesari wifey..

Kookie : Huh, why hubby? I made it specially for you *pouts*

Tae : Because I already have a sweet with me named Kim Jungkook

That statement made Kookie blush in shyness. 

Tae : Now, can I have my morning kiss?

As Kookie slowly nods his head, Tae leans in to capture his wifey's lips. He sucks on it like he was starved for years, making Kookie moan in between the kisses, which were swallowed by his hubby. But they both failed to notice a maid who entered the kitchen to help Kookie after watering the plants in the garden. The maid couldn't believe her eyes because till yesterday, they were living in the house like housemates, but today they are eating each other's faces in broad daylight. This shock led her to faint on the spot.

Taekook broke their makeout session when they heard a loud thud at the entrance of the kitchen, only to see a maid of theirs unconscious. They were quick enough to wake her up. By that time, all the maids of their home had assembled near her worried.

Kookie : Akka ( elder sister in Tamil, may not be necessarily your own ), what happened to you? Are you alright? If you're not well, you should've taken a leave today...

Maid : No Kookie, I'm fine.

Tae : Then what happened?

Maid : U-um n-nothing master

Tae : No please tell us so that we can treat you. Should I take you to the hospital?

Maid : No need master, I'm completely fine. I just fainted due to shock.

Kookie : What did you see to get shocked akka?

Maid : Um I~

Kookie : Tell me akka.

Maid : I-I saw you and master k-kissing in the kitchen.

Hearing this, all the maids present in their home looked at their masters in shock. On the other hand, Kookie became scarlet and hid his face into his hubby's chest, not able to face them, while Tae sheepishly smiled at them with red ears due to embarrassment. 

Tae then explained what had happened the day before. Though it is not needed for him to tell his personal things to the maids, he knew that his wifey treated the maids like his own sisters. Hearing their master, the maids felt happy that finally their Kookie can lead a happy life, just like he had wished for from his childhood.

»»———————- ♡ ———————-««

After breakfast, Tae took his wifey to his room. 

Tae : Wifey..

Kookie : Yes hubby.

Tae : Get ready, we are going outside.

Kookie : Where hubby?

Tae : *holds Kookie by his waist, who in turn places his hands on his chest* I want to take you on a date, baby. So get ready, hmm?

Kookie blushes due to the closeness. After hearing his hubby, his eyes sparkled in happiness. He immediately nodded his head vigorously and ran to his room to get ready, leaving his hubby who chuckled at his excited wifey.

Tae : I promise you wifey. From now on, you will see only happiness in your life and I will ensure that with my life.