SUCCESS PARTY

It's been tweleve days since Deva and Radhika returned to their Hyderabad mansion. Although they went to the wedding more like guests than family they still kept in touch with the younger generation of the both families.

The Salaar was a huge hit with almost 700+cr turnover and everyone in the film industry were talking about Salaar and Deva. The hombale production launched a success party for the Salaar in Banglore to which Deva went to Banglore the day before.

He looked at himself in the mirror one last time and put on the glasses before walking out to see Krish talking on the phone and nodded at Deva both of them walking out in the direction of the elevator.

The Salaar team gathered to celebrate the success of 'Salaar Part 1: Ceasefire' at the high ultra lounge in Bengaluru city on January 10, 2024. The media didn't get a hang of it till now which is why the environment is peaceful and only with the technicians and the cast in the party and few other workers.

The theme of the party was black which is of course the director's favorite color. But the decor of the party was unique even if it is black. Deva hugged his mother character in the film Eshwari Rao and remaining people before all went to pose for the pictures for the social media.

Everyone settled into the main hall and the director Prashanth Neel hit his glass with the spoon gaining everyone's attention "This is new! But Congratulations to everyone for the success including me

Everyone settled into the main hall and the director Prashanth Neel hit his glass with the spoon gaining everyone's attention "This is new! But Congratulations to everyone for the success including me. Without you all Salaar wouldn't be this huge today. Let's enjoy this sucess today and make many more successful films together" and raised his wine glass followed by everyone "To the success".

They clinked their glasses with each other before having a drink. Everyone was talking around and Prashanth walked to Deva " I heard you're free sir".

"I'll be upto the month's end but I need to ga back for Kalaki again" Deva said.

"You're full of films. What do you do in your break?" Shruti Hassan asked.

"Sleep" Deva shrugged making everyone chuckle.

"Sleeping peacefully is also a gift" Prudhviraj said.

"Prashanth sir really outwent with the party theme too" Shruthi Hassan looked around.

"All credit to the event manager who implemented my ideas this well" Prashanth looked around and finally his gaze fell on a colorful dressed lady unlike others who were dressed in black.

The trio followed his gaze "Who is the little girl?".

"Don't underestimate that she's a little girl. She's in college and the event manager in her twenties" Prashanth rolled his eyes.

"Impr-" Even before Prudhviraj completes his sentence Deva walked in the direction of the event manager.

"Arey! Anna! I told you to place the wine closer didn't I?" Ahvi shook her head.

"The remaining bottles are being sent from the store madam" The waiter told her making her nod and tick the check box.

"I see you're busy" She stilled when she heard a voice she recognized from behind her.

"You should be too" Ahvi faced him.

"I didn't know you were the one organising this" Deva looked around impressive

"What would you have done if you had known?" She questioned.

"I would've helped" He answered.

Ahvi shook her head "That's the thing! I don't like to be dependent on someone".

"I'm not someone" Deva reminded her.

"You're to me" She countered.

"Hello there! I'm Shruthi" Shruthi and Prudhviraj walked to them.

"Hello! I'm the event manager. Ahvi" Ahvi handed her cards to both of them.

"Impressive by the way" Prudhviraj complimented her arrangements.

"Thank you!" Ahvi smiled.

Deva placed the empty glass on the table "Let's go home together".

Shruti Hassan and Prudhviraj blinked their eyes at Deva's words looking between Ahvi and him and then looked at each other and then at her "I and Vidya have a flight to catch tomorrow morning".

Deva looked at her "Vidya is home! You both are going with me" and shut her up when she was about to argue "No arguments! I'll not take blame for your stubbornness. We will leave the party together" and walked away.

Ahvi crumbled the paper on her notes trying to control her anger and smiled at the duo "Enjoy the evening" before taking her mobile out to call Vidya as she walked away.

"Why didn't you tell me you went to meet your brother?" Ahvi questioned once Vidya picked the call.

"Umm... I wanted to tonight but I just got to know everything two hours back" Vidya sheepishly said.

"Got to know what?" Ahvi narrowed her eyes.

"That we're going to stay with kannamma and annayya until we find an apartment in Hyderabad" Vidya replied.

"What? Who told you that?" Ahvi was losing her patience.

"Umm.. Your mom and my mom! You take your anger out on them" Saying Vidya immediately disconnected the call.

Ahvi counted the numbers from ten to one in descending order to control her anger and first wanted to focus on her work. So she postponed calling her mom to later tonight and ask her about everything. But now the event is important. She noticed that everyone was having dinner making her walk to the workers log and started paying them their payement through online mode to everyone.

She walked to the maintenance room and took her bag and jacket wearing it before walking out as she informed the manager "I'm leaving Shetty gaaru".

"Right! Your cheque" Saying Shetty took out the check book from his manger and signed the amount before handing her the cheque "You've done an amazing job. Next time we host an event we will call you again Ms. Chowdary".

Ahvi smiled "Thank you! Goodnight" before walking towards the entrance.