TOGETHER FOREVER

It's been peaceful and most lovely five months since their wedding. And every second of every day was completely happiness and her work was progressing too with a lot of projects her way she even started an office of her own with twenty five workers.

She walked out of the closet in a saree and stood before the mirror to dry her hair. It was already eleven and close to midnight but Deva hasn't come home yet. After Project- K massive hit world wide his range seems to be gone in the top of forbes magazine again.

Now he's busy with Raja Saab and Bhakta kannappa shoots. Today he was returning home but he was late again. This is the second time and one more time he's late he'll be sleeping on the couch.

She looked at the time to see it's already eleven thirty and sighed putting on the jhumkas and bangles then a bindi between her brows.

She was startled when she was hugged from behind with a voice whispering "Did I scare you?"

Ahvi rolled her eyes and swatted his hands away before walking towards the couch ignoring him making him follow her like a lost puppy "Tiger sorry! The flite was delayed"

She silently served him dinner and handed him the plate making him wash his hand in the finger bowl before bringing the first morsel to her lips. She silently ate "How many times did I tell you not to wait for me?"

"So many times! But I didn't wait this time" Ahvi shrugged as she ate another morsel.

He frowned "You didn't? But you look hungry".

Ahvi nodded "Of course I would be hungry since I'm eating for two from now on".

For a second he paused processing what she said and looked at her asking with eyes if it's true making her smile nodding making him bend down and kiss her cheek hard.

"When did you find out?" He fed her another morsel and then he ate too.

"This morning! I went to check up" she took out a photograph from the bag on the tea table and showed him "The dot is the baby".

"The baby looks like a seed" Deva smiled.

"He'll grow soon. And with your genes I'm sure it'll be hard to even hold him soon" Ahvi joked.

"I can hold him" He washed his hands and wiped them with tissue before hugging her close "I missed you so much".

"I missed you too" She kissed his neck.

"Did you tell mom?" He pulled back.

Ahvi shook her head "Tomorrow I invited my parents too".

He lifted her and walked out to the balcony and sat her down on the swing before sitting beside her. She leaned her head on his shoulder making him kiss her forehead "You remember we use to watch the moon when we're kids?"

Deva nodded "We'll watch it with our kids soon".

"Kids? How many do you want?" Ahvi looked at him.

"As many as you want. Trust me I'm strong enough to give hundred too" He teased her.

She smacked his arm before leaning back "Three! Three are enough".

"Mmm! It feels like we're growing old already" Deva sighed.

"We are but together" Her words made him look at her before joining their lips with hopes of forever