ONE WITH YOU

Suddenly Ahvi was pinned on her back as he kissed her back. Like kissed her back with not just love but lust too. Because his touches were those of a lover who promised to ruin her innocence and those of a husband who'll be the only man she'll allow to touch her in anyway he wants.

 Because his touches were those of a lover who promised to ruin her innocence and those of a husband who'll be the only man she'll allow to touch her in anyway he wants

She moved her hand to his shoulders and pushed the shirt down his arms with his help and threw it away. She caressed his back as he kissed his way to her neck sucking on it making her gasp. He lifted her hands above them and pulled her jacket off like a t-shirt throwing it away before he kissed her collar bone and licked the swell of her chest.

He pushed the straps of her croptop and brasserie down her shoulders placing feather light kisses and pulled it down tearing the top completely. She bit her lower lip as he stared at her naked upper half of her body intensely making her insecure and was about to cover herself with her arms but he pinned her wrists above her head kissing her deeply "Don't you dare hide from me! I love everything about you".

 She bit her lower lip as he stared at her naked upper half of her body intensely making her insecure and was about to cover herself with her arms but he pinned her wrists above her head kissing her deeply "Don't you dare hide from me! I love ever...

She closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her body doing his artwork with his teeth leaving marks as he moved down and undressed her completely and then himself before pulling the sheets on them hovering over her.

He spred her legs far away and settled between her legs slightly putting his weight on her kissing her chin and then lips. He pushed her hair back from her forehead and placed kisses on her cheek and forehead before pressing his forehead to hers and moved making her gasp with tears rolling down her temples.

She fisted the sheets as if to tear them as he moved slowly making her wince in between her sobs. He moved his arm under her neck elevating her head and kissed her slowly giving her time to adjust and get used to him.  

He kissed her nose making her open her eyes and pulled his lips back to hers kissing and biting while he started moving. At first she was so in pain making him go slow but once she closed her eyes in pleasure with a moan he started moving faster making her round her legs around his back and started moving against him both of them moaning.

He continuously kissed her face and bit her chin as she digged her nails into his back trying to pull him close but her fingers were slipping due to perspiration. She bit his shoulder making him suck her neck as they both gasped in pleasure.

Deva raised his head wiping her sweat with his wrist and pushed her hair back from her forehead before pecking her brow. Ahvi opened her eyes her lashes shining with tears as she caressed his cheek whispering "I love you".

He teared up softly kissing her before rolling onto his back with her snuggling into his side resting her head on his chest. He kissed her head hugging her close before closing his eyes falling into a deep sleep.

 He kissed her head hugging her close before closing his eyes falling into a deep sleep

*************************************

Deva frowned in his sleep before blinking his eyes open and looked at the clock on the wall to see it's eight in the morning and sat up looking beside him at the empty space. He got up and went to get ready so he could tell the workers to cook extra food for the Kalki team who were invited to dinner by him.

After his morning routine he went downstairs and walked in the direction of the pooja room hearing the bell sound to see his mom and workers in front of the pooja room praying to god.

Ahvi walked out holding an aarati plate showing it to everyone to take the blessings of the god. She walked to him making Radhika smile "Peddababu! Apply kumkuma to Ahvi".

Deva didn't take aarati but he took a pinch of kumkuma and applied it in Ahvi's hairline making her move the smoke to his eyes and handed the aarati to the maid who placed the aarati plate back in the pooja room while other workers went back to th...

Deva didn't take aarati but he took a pinch of kumkuma and applied it in Ahvi's hairline making her move the smoke to his eyes and handed the aarati to the maid who placed the aarati plate back in the pooja room while other workers went back to their works.

The trio walked to the living room while Mani bought them their tea and coffees making Deva turn to Mani "Mani! Cook all speacial dishes. We're going to have guests for dinner".

"Okay peddababu gaaru!" Mani turned to Radhika in question.

Radhika looked at Ahvi "What do you think should be the menu for the dinner Ahvi?"

"Me?" Ahvi blinked her eyes.

Radhika nodded "Mmm! You're the daughter in law of the house now. You should start taking responsibility as the Queen and the lady of the house. So tell Mani what dishes you want her to cook".

Ahvi put the cup down thinking for a few seconds before instructing "Prepare boti Kebabs, Haleem since it's Ramzaan season, Hyderabadi lamb and chicken biryani and also Telangana chepala pulusu. Since Mr. Bachan is vegetarian cook panasapandu biryani, zarfarani veg biryani, sheer kurma, gobi 65 and qurbani ka meetha with atleast four flavours of ice creams".

Mani nodded taking down the list and walked away taking the empty cups as Ahvi looked at her mother in law "Anything else attayya?"

"Your cuisine choice is amazing Ahvi" Radhika patted her shoulder and stood up "Get ready like the lady of the house so the guests can know how we royals hosts our guests" before walking upstairs.