The Black Secret Workshop

"I am brilliant. Seriously a goddess amoung mere mortals" they all stair at me "any of you know your way around the Gryffindore dorms?"

"No" the all say

"Do you know anyone who does?"

"Princess so Slytherin ever has or ever will step into the Gryffindore dorms" Theo says

"Fuck it I'll call Pansy" I dial her up "Hey girl, do you happen to know your way around the Gryffindore dorms?"

"I might know my way around the guys the dorms... those four not enough for you already? If you were looking for the girls dorm I can give you some better options right here at home" she laughs

"We can table the list of girls for now" I say as the boys choke "I have a way into all of the other houses but I need to make sure I hit the boys dorm up. Come show me around"

She is already walking through my door "spill. How do we get in!" I lead her over to the doors and explain them "babe I love the look and clearly you are going to cause trouble but I can not believe the guys are letting you go to the guys Gryffindore dorm in that" she gives me the up and down. I have completely forgot what I am wearing and bust out laughing

"Angel I think you have proved your point." Matteo says "can you please put on something different. Pansy being here or not I will paddle your ass if you so much as touch that door"

"Don't you threaten me with a good time. I am on a mission here!" Romeo walks over to me and takes off his hoodie. He has nothing on under it and I have to wipe the drool off of my mouth as he tries to hand it to me. I don't move to take just stair "I don't know if this is the booze talking but you wearing a shirt should be a damn crime" I say making both is us blush

"I agree" says pansy

He smiles shyly and puts the hoodie over my head since I am clearly unable to do anything for myself at the moment. The hoodie smell so good I have to hold back a moan. It goes down to my knees and is even longer than the dress I wore earlier. I look over at the boys to see them staring at him too "Thank you" I tell him "Romeo has all my fun bits covered let's roll out!" I open the door and head into the Gryffindore suite. It's perfect. As expected it is perfectly set up to be a lab. Still has a bedroom with two beds and the usual stuff like a livingroom and a kitchen but it's exactly what they need. I realize Pansy is not the only one who came with me. "What the hell are the rest of you doing here?"

"Precious you should have seen your face. You are clearly up to something and we wanted to make sure you are okay" Enzo explains

"I will be fine." I say "Pansy which door leads to the boys?"

"This one but I am going to stay after I get you to the twins if you don't mind" she winks "I might need to use your doors to get back"

Everyone tries to follow "nope. You boys are staying here. Once I get back with the twins you are headed home while I talk business." They stay as Pansy leads me to them. I knock and they open "I hope you are ready boys because I am about to make your dreams come true"

They stair in shock "Lacey you had all summer to make a move on us and didnt" George smirks and Fred adds "I am not sure you could handle us both but if you want to try I'm dying to see me hats under that hoodie"

"Knock it off!" I laugh "you know that's not why I'm here"

"Well then you were clearly thinking of us while wearing it for someone else" Fred smirks while George asks "want to tell us what you did?" Fred adds "want to tell us WHO you did?" George jumps in "my money is on Riddle. Those two are too handsy for best friends"