Their Views on Black

~MATTEO~

Fuck. She knows. There is no way she doesn't. Why else would she ask?

She asked about us all being bi or gay because she clearly already knows I am bi. I am mostly strait but I have always had that rush with group sex with Theo. The man just oozes sex. Everyone with a pulse is attracted to that whore.

It's not like anything has ever happened. He isn't even into me. Sure he is flirty and messes around. He did make those comments about me spanking him too but I am sure he was a kidding. I started it anyways and I was kidding. Not really. The man is as annoying and he is attractive. Many times over the year I wanted to put him over my knee and turn that ass red. If anyone needs it I have no doubt it's him.

I can picture it now. Him pushing me too damn far and grabbing the back of his neck. Throwing him over my lap and ripping down his boxers and just going to town. Getting out all of my stress and frustration out on him. Maybe he would even cry. He probably needs the release. I am not a monster. I would make sure to hold him after and comfort him while he cries.

God how hot would it be if I could get him to submit to me like that. I bet Angel would. I could have them each under one arm. Mine.

I know I am living in a fantasy world right now but I can't help it. I am so fucking horny. I just can't get Lacey alone to see how far she wants this to go. I can tell she is horny and wants this too. I might have to suck it up and make a bigger move in front of the others.

My next fantasy is Romeo tied to a chair facing the bed while I fuck Lacey from behind. Forcing him to watch me take what is mine even if he thinks she is his. She isn't. He can't have her. I'm picturing his face in pain tied to that chair. His arms tied down so he can't even touch himself to the sight of her. I see his massive dick is impossibly hard.

Wait. Why is he naked in this? Sure he is hot but Theo is the only guy I ever noticed an attraction to. I guess I am becoming a little soft on the guy. I was ready to put him in the hospital wing for just talking to Lacey at the bar. Now I'm saying we can keep him. We. Not her. We.

It would be nice to put him in his place. Under me. To show him I am what my Angel truly wants and needs and he can't have her. Then to show him who is really in charge around here.

No. Stop. I can't be thinking about him like that too. I've noticed him checking us all out but I can't tell if it's like that or he can tell we are competition for Lacey. We sure as fuck are.

Lacey is perfect. She is everything I've ever wanted and everything I never knew I needed. She is vicious when she needs to be or just when she is pissed. When she went after Draco and he backed down I was impressed. She is strong enough to survive here even with out the blood status money and power. She is also so kind and sweet. She would do anything for anyone as long as they don't cross her. She gives me affection so freely. Genuine affection to. We are talking innocent smiles, hugs, cuddles, kisses for no reason. I never knew how much I craved that.

The only physical touch I have had was fighting and fucking. I have done a lot of both. Fucking was expected. My father believed it is what made me a man. He had his followers wives fuck me constantly. He had them too. It was part of his rule. Anything that belonged to his followers also belonged to him. He made sure they knew that. As his heir they belonged to me too. Even though I wasn't even in school yet and didn't want them. I've fucked all of my friends moms countless times which is why it is so uncomfortable being around them. They knew I didn't want to and didn't blame me but still.

When I got to school I was expected to act the same way. Sometimes my father would send me a list of names of who I was required to fuck. Sometimes he would give a time frame. I was to break up this relationship and have her service me for a certain amount of time before humiliating the girl. I always told her ahead of time. They knew their parents fucked up.