Black's Unwanted Weekend Getaway

When I wake up I am moaning. My ass is sore but I am so turned on. I think the guys are going to fuck me in my sleep again. I arch into the chest I am on. I love my nipples being fucked with. It feels so good "good to know you really do like my touch darling" it all snaps back to me. I open my eyes and see Harry smiling at me.

I get up "good morning my lord" I lay over his lap and wait.

"Just call me Harry right now. Give me a good morning kiss first" Harry says

I straddle him and kiss him deeply. I open my mouth to give him full access. His kiss is different this morning and I know Harry is more in charge today. After the kiss I get over his lap again confused if I am still supposed to do this. "Good morning Harry. Thank you for spending the weekend with me"

"Anything for you darling. Let's get a good start to this perfect day" he starts spanking me but it is lightly and does feel good. I moan and arch my ass back giving him more access. "How did I get so lucky that you are actually into this darling? You really are amazing." He stops spanking me and I crawl down and start sucking him off. He blows quick with a groan and I keep licking at him "come here Lacey" I come up and he puts me on my back. He is over me kissing me and leaving a hickey on my neck. He pays special attention to my boobs. He goes lower and eats me out. He stopped a few times and keeps shaking his head.

"Harry I am getting so close" I hear the voice in his head roar not to let me come and he stops.

"Let's go sit and eat" he says getting up and offering me his hand. I blush and take it. He throws on sweat pants and goes to sit. I find breakfast trays waiting and bring him one before crawling under the table and licking him some more. When I get board of that I just hold his dick in my mouth. Idk how people live like this. Finally he tells me it's time for a shower.

We get into the bathroom and I start it for him. I pull his pants down for him and step into the shower with him. We make out some more and he explores my body in the shower. I wash him and his hair before starting myself. He leaves me to it and heads back out to the main room. When I come out he is already doing homework. I eat my breakfast and start my own home work. He keeps glancing over at my boobs as he works. Clearly distracted.

When lunch comes we follow the same process. He sits down for lunch and I start rubbing his shoulder. I see him start to get hard in his pants and know what is coming so I offer "would you like me to service you while you have your lunch or after?"

"If you wouldn't mind another blow job would be great. I'll spank you when we are done working for the day. This working isn't really hard and whenever I need a break I have your amazing boobs to look at."

"Anything for you Harry" I tell him giving him a kiss and going to work. Again he finishes quickly. I lick him clean again and put him back into his pants.

When I come up he puts me on his lap and I wince at the pain "this could be the rest of our lives you know. Of course I would be working in an office but you could come have lunch with me every day if I am not busy. Would you like that Lacey darling?"

"I would love that Harry." I tell him with a smile kissing on his neck

"I am so pissed at everyone who got in our way. This could have been our whole summer. You would have asked for my house and we would have had our own suite and lived like this."

"I know Harry. I wish we had time alone over the summer to figure things out"

He stops my work kissing his neck "that was my fault Lacey. I didn't see what it was like for you. I let other people get in the way. If I would have just gone to your room like I wanted we would have this. I am so sorry darling" he kisses me in a way where I could see how him and I would have ended up together if we were on another path. "Eat your lunch. I'm going to get back to work." He playfully taps my ass as I get up and I giggle as I go to eat my own lunch.