Black's Plan

When I wake up everyone else is already up.

"Good morning Angel" Matteo says "this morning we have to discuss Theo's mouth and the punishment attached to it. After that I have to go see Enzo."

"Spank that ass! I can't believe he said that infront of Wolf Daddy! Ten spanks for discussing our sex with other people and an added ten for it being Remus!"

Everyone agrees including Theo. Matteo gives him a firm look and taps his leg. Theo is smiling big as he gets completly naked and gets into position.

"You know the drill by now. You will count. You will lick Lacey until she comes for the apology. I am saving myself for my sweet cheeks" Matteo says. He gets right to it. Theo counts each one and Matteo talks him through it "you knew that was not what she meant. You just had to keep running your mouth. You embarrassed all of us including Remus. If you were looking for a spanking you need to use your big boy words. I will spank you anytime anywhere. I wanted to spank you on the spot but we are not close enough to Remus for that." When he finishes Theo rushes over to me and rips off my sweatpants.

I am instantly moaning under the power of his tongue. It really is his own brand of special magic. He has me cumming in no time. The guys all leave but I call Romeo back.

"I need a favor and I can't ask the others" I tell him looking away

He gets on the bed with me "you can ask me anything and I'll do it. Even if I have to take a potion and fuck Harry myself" he says

"Things will get a little physical when I sneek off to meet Harry during breakfast. I need to be wet when I go to him. I am going to need you to get me going before we walk into breakfast. I will fix a plate then go to the bathroom" I say blushing ashamed

"I will be more than happy to do that for you. The fact that you won't be able to get wet for him but will get wet for me is perfect. You such a good pet kitten. Going and doing this for us. Having me help. Such a good girl" he kisses me deeply and I really needed this.

I go and get ready putting on a red set of underwear I know Harry will love. It kills me to do this but my powers are pushing for it. I get it. I don't have an heir. These powers only survive if I do and pass them on. They will force me to survive.

~ENZO~

I am so excited for this. I really need the stress relieve after last night. I know Matteo needs it too. "Sir I don't know how many you give everyone else but can you give me a few extra? I really need it. Last night was hard"

Matteo groans "oh sweet cheeks. I need to do this too. How about fifteen?"

"Make it twenty please sir we both need it and I want to feel it all day" I say making him smile

"You are such a good boy. I was worried I would never have that juicy ass under my hand. I have been itching to spank it. Now strip for me" he sits on my bed with a cocky smile I love.

I strip down for him and crawl over his lap "don't take it easy on me sir I have been wanting this too. If they can take it so can I"

"Have you seen it enough to know what to do?" He asks me

"I count every swat and I suck you off to show my appreciation of the time you spent on me" I say

"Good fucking boy" he smacks my ass and we both groan. I count. "Fuck sweet cheeks. This ass is amazing. So soft and round. The way it jiggles with every smack. It is absolutely perfect. So pale too. It is turning the best shade of pink. Your cheeks have never looked better. I get this ass every Thursday for the rest of our lives. Every Saturday and Sunday too. I'll find something to correct you for at the party. I can't wait to see you collared by Romeo. Fuck you are so sexy like this. The best behaved of them all." He keeps praising me while I take this spanking. I swell with pride knowing how much I have pleased him. I never thought I would get this.