Blackout in Hogsmead

After all of that it was time to get into the shower and get ready for the day. I stuck with my classic red lip and black winged liner with white on my water rim. Since we are not required to wear robes until classes start I wear a cute emerald color A-line dress with black lace details and my pearls. I added some black red bottom ankle boots and my leather jacket. I come out to the living room and the boys are also dressed to kill sporting matching perfectly styled bed head hair.

Enzo is the most dressed up for the day with a blue button up shirt. He paired it with dark gray pants and matching gray leather shoes and belt. I notice his socks are the same shade I blue as his shirt. I absolutely love that.

Theo has on a dark navy blue sweater with a deep V showing off his silver chains and the sleeves rolled to show off the silver rings and watch. He has on jeans with bright white sneaker.

Matteo has on one of the new gray designer hoodies I got him and a pair of very trendy ripped jeans. He has mastered the I don't care with style look. He has on the matching new gray skater shoes with it. Damn did Flash kill it on the shopping but I am better he tagged in Matteo's elf on some of it.

They all stop talking when they see me. "Princess you look simply edible!" Said their while Enzo said "you are stunning precious" but Matteo says "nope. Change."

"Excuse me?" I say to Matteo

"Angel I can see everything. I can see your belly ring through that dress, I can see your cleavage, and I can damn near see your ass cheeks. I am willing to bet if you turned around and touched your toes that dress would become a shirt. That is fine for you to wear around here but we are going out to lunch and wondering around Hogsmead. We do not need a repeat of that one party. What you are wearing is for my eyes only" Matteo lecture.

"Our eyes" Theo corrected "and I vote wear it Princess. I can fight."

"So can I and I have over it before" Matteo grumbles.

"Listen here fuckers" I snap "what I wear is my business like yours."

"Angel. You are pushing that brattiness a bit far" Matteo warns.

"Spank her daddy!" Theo laughs

"He wouldn't dare" I laugh kinda hoping he does.

He does. He grabs my arm and throws me over his lap. He flips my skirt up and gives me three quick swats. I squeal and clench my legs together. Why do I like this? "Still want to keep being a brat Angel because I can do this all day."

"ENZO IS MY FAVORITE!" I shout with a laugh earning me a few more swats making my core gush.

"Angel please telling me you are not enjoying this because we both can't be enjoying this." Matteo groans realizing I pushed him into this "Fuck it. Wear it if you want but know it's my handprint they will see on those rosy cheeks" I get up smiling knowing I won in more ways than one.

"Enzo is still my favorite" I blow Enzo a kiss making him blush and make a run for it but thankfully the door opens and Pansy walks in with Astoria.

"Damn girl you look amazing! Are we ready for our lunch date? Astoria will have to be mine since you have three dates"

"What do you mean I have three dates?" I ask as I look back at three very smug boys "they are not my dates. Enzo maybe. He is my favorite today."

Matteo yell "Angel!" The same time Theo whines "Princess!" Enzo's face is just permanently flushed at this point.

"Oh really" Pansy plays around on her phone and all of ours go off "I came to get you for breakfast and stumbled upon this adorable moment. Since you want to be in denial it went to the group chat so Draco and Blaise know too"