Chapter 2

I have met the queen, of Italy. 

She was proudly standing in front of me, eyeing me like I'm a unseen creature.

I didn't know what to do, do I smile? Or do I remain serious (I was terrified)

She walked around me slowly, she even touched my hair, my wavy brown hair, curling it around her finger before she dropped it and stepped away.

Her face was still so stoic, but she is beautiful.

She has light brown hair that shimmer in the sun, her piercing jade green eyes in the sun like a mythical green lake. Her face is flawless, and pale, her mouth has a tint of pink on it. She isn't old, she's around 40 but she looks younger. This woman suits her title as a queen, she's gorgeous.

She steps away from me once again, and she mumbles something in Italian to her assistant, who is a petite blonde woman. 

I have so many questions. 

Before I could open my mouth the blonde woman grabs me and leads me inside the castle.

The castle.

It's massive, too big for me to see. It has 5 towers connecting to the castle. 

It's old, the moss on the bottom of the castle proves that. 

I know that for sure. 

But it's beautiful, it's breathtaking, I still think I'm in a fever dream. 

She makes me sit down on a wooden chiar in a empty, chilly room. 

My eyes wander to the fresh cracks on the ceiling.

"do you speak English?" I ask her, the first words I have spoken in hours. 

"yes." she says, her Italian accent so strong, she looks in her mid thirties. 

She has light blonde straight hair and green eyes, she's shorter than me, she's wearing servent clothes, is she a servent? 

"w-why am I here miss?" I ask, my voice shaking, I don't know what to say even though I have 6 million questions waiting for me to ask them already.

She doesn't speak, she just swiftly pokes my arm with a needle, pulling out my blood in the syringe, I try to pull away but her hand plants on my shoulder, her nails digging in my skin, I try not to wince.

"my only order is to do this and no other."

I nod, even. Thought my blood rushes up to my neck where rage and stress is all I can feel, I'm no longer scared or anxious, I'm angered to know why I'm here.

She takes the sample of my blood and walks out of the room, stopping at the door.

"do not move, untill someone tells you too." she says coldly, walking away.

Pinch me, I'm dreaming, this is a funny godamn dream.