Chapter 1

Your world can change in a blink of an eye.

I live in England as a 17 year old girl, where nothing is settled and where your head never stops hurting.

I have a peaceful life, had.

I'm in a private jet on my way to Italy with strangers.

I grew up with a British family who took me from the adoption centre, it was a peaceful life it was but eventually I moved out when I was 16 and I was living in apartment.

 ive been living alone for a year.

Until a bunch of people knocked down my door, shouting out for my name and I couldn't help but think about what crime I committed, is it because of that book I accidentally stole and never took it back because I was guilty and embarrassed? 

No, It wasn't about the £5 stolen book. 

It was the royal navy service. 

They surrounded me with guns pointed to my face, shouting my name all over again to make sure they found the right person, and they were right. 

I am Morana larson. 

The moment I have nodded my head is the exact moment they began vandalising my home to find my passport, when they did they grabbed me and bought me here, in a private jet. 

"where are we going?"  I remember asking, on a verge of tears, they said italia. 

I was just in England, London. Now I'm going to Italy.