Piper's first Arsenal Christmas

'There's Auntie Jordy...' Beth says smiling as she adjusts Piper in her arms so the little girl is facing outwards with her back resting against Beth's chest.

'Oh my goodness, look at you just chilling like a big girl!' Jordan says smiling as she reaches out and takes Piper into her arms.

'She's getting so big, isn't she? Come on in. Vivi is just in the shower.' Beth replies stepping aside to let her friend into the house. She closes the front door and follows Jordan through to the living room.

'Thanks for watching Myle for us today... I'm just not sure 100% how long we're going to be out and I don't want to leave her on her own in case we're longer than planned.' Beth says causing Jordan to shake her head as she sits on the sofa with Piper in her arms.

'I love having her and Blu loves having his friend around.' Jordan replies smiling as she gently bounces Piper while the little girl babbles.

'What are your plans for Christmas? Are you guys traveling up to your dads?' Jordan asks and Beth shakes her head.

'Not this year. Dad, Ben and Olivia are coming down here... It'll just be easier while she's little to have everything we need right here, you know?' Beth replies and Jordan nods her head.

'Piper's first Christmas... How exciting is that? I'll need to pop over nearer the time with her presents.' Jordan says smiling as she kisses the top of the little girl's head.

'Mm... We can arrange a day so we can give you your presents as well.' Beth replies smiling.

'So what time does your lunch thingy start at?' Jordan asks.

'They said to be there for around 1.' Beth replies and Jordan nods her head.

'Did you see Rach and Sarah got engaged?' Jordan asks causing the blonde to smile.

'I did... How beautiful was the display that Rach put on in the house? All the balloons and roses.' Beth replies smiling.

'Mm... Do you think you and Viv will ever get married?' Jordan asks and Beth shrugs her shoulders.

'I mean I don't think either of us are opposed to the idea but it's just not happened yet. We're happy and content knowing we love each other, we have Myle and now Piper so we don't necessarily need a piece of paper to prove our love for each other. If it's something we decide to do in the future then we'll do it but no current plans.' Beth replies.

****

'What's the chances that I'm going to be able to transfer her from the carseat to the pram without waking her?' Beth asks glancing up at Vivianne who looks between the sleeping infant and the pram.

'If it was me, I'd say absolutely no chance but you might actually stand a chance of succeeding.' Vivianne replies smiling. She watches as Beth carefully loosens the straps of the carseat before lifting Piper into her arms and holding her against her chest.

'I think she's waking up.' Beth says quietly feeling the three-month-old stir slightly in her arms. Gently she begins to bounce, her hand remaining on Piper's back and Vivianne makes her way over to them both.

'She's out, liefie... Now you just need to get her into the pram.' Vivianne replies and Beth nods her head. Taking a deep breath, Beth makes her way over to the pram where Vivianne lifts the blanket in the bassinet allowing Beth to slowly lower Piper into the pram before Vivianne covers her with the blanket.

'Success.' Beth says smiling as she lifts her hand for Vivianne to high-five. Their hands have barely even touched when suddenly the high-pitched wail comes from the pram causing them both to sigh.