Liylas adventure (7)

After defeating the slime and giving the innkeeper the rest of the money you had so she could get repairs done without having to dip into her own funds.she made you sleep in the damaged room as punishment but still was grateful you defeated the slime.
After making sure liyla was alright and getting directions to the capital after days of passing through different cities and seeing all the different people and species taking in how different it was from the heart empire.
The one thing liyla still couldn't get over the dragons, how they flew free like birds, how some people kept smaller ones as companions, and how integrated they were in this society, it was a sight.
Once you both finally made it to the capital you were in ow .it was so beautiful it was like all the different people from each city were all mixed together here.since you and liyla hadent allowed yourself anytime to explore any of the other villages and cities you passed through.

>you can start here

After much much time of exploring you both got really hungry and plus it was getting late so you found another inn this one was much different it was in a style that you couldn't quite recognize.the food was unfamiliar to you (unless your character originates from this empire)
It was a noodle soup dish and the utensils were strang but with help from the staff you found you funny you both eventually got the hang of it and boy was it delicious.
While eating you both made friends with the worker after a while of chatting she brought up how the entrance exams event is coming up for academy and how everyone was gonna be there to enjoy the fun in seeing the new students/future knights and on top of all that the princess and the imperial dragons were gonna be there it was a very big event.

With the mention of the princess liylas ears perked up "the princess you say?"

"Yup it's gonna be so great to see her"the girl said clasping her hands together rubbing them against her cheek as she fangirled at the thought

"How would one be able to go to this event ?"

"Aah are you thinking of becoming a knight how wonderful,but it's gonna be at the big Colosseum with the dragon on it it's not hard to miss I'm sure you have seen it today"she explained she had already figured they weren't from here

"Since you guys are staying the night, I can take you Tomorrow how does that sound?"

You ?