Ch 9

Bold & italic = dream world

(Jay's Pov)

Watching as Colin rushes off I stand there gently touching my lips in surprise before a slightly goofy grin crosses my face I turning to head back to the dorm. Once I make it to the dorm I slip my shoes off before I head to the living room Jungwon looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "What has you so happy and smiley?" I blush a little saying a bit shyly. "No particular reason." Jake seems to observe me before smirking. "You guys kissed didn't you?" I blush even more spluttering a little before saying firmly. "I'm neither confirming nor denying that." They all look at me in amusement I quickly excusing myself to go get changed into more comfortable clothes. I then text Colin for a while until it's time for me to make dinner. As I'm making dinner my thoughts immediately go to Colin I smiling happily. After me and the guys eat we hang out a while until it's time for bed where I quickly get settled and lay down falling asleep almost immediately.

Waking up in the familiar meadow I notice Colin sitting beside me a smile coming to my face. "Hey how was the rest of your day?" He hums before looking at me with a smile. "It was okay. I'm just glad to be opened up again." I nod in agreement. "Yeah I didn't like seeing you sad." It's quiet between us for a moment before I speak up. "Hey how would you like to come over to the company tomorrow? I can give you a dance lesson." He seems to perk up at that and looks at me excitedly. "Sure!" I grin happily. "Good. I have to do something first thing in the morning so come over around noon. I'll let the guard know you're coming just tell him your name." He nods in understanding a smile on his face. We then continue to chat for a while until it's time for us to wake up.

I quickly get ready to go and head out with my friends I feeling happy and excited I anxious to meet up with Colin later.

(Colin's Pov)

Waking up I smile happily and immediately get up to get dressed and head downstairs feeling happy and excited. I look over my flowers and go through watering and taking care of them until it starts to get around noon. I quickly lock up and start making my way to the entertainment company Jay works at I letting the guard know my name and he lets me in. I then head over to reception and tell them my name before asking where to go they giving me directions and I thank them appreciatively before heading to the elevator. I press the right floor number and get out when it reaches the right floor. I then look around for the right room I finally finding it seeing the door cracked so I gently knock before opening it fully and step in I immediately saying softly. "Hey I'm sorry if I'm late." Lifting my head up I stop in shock when I see Jay with blonde hair I gaping a little. "Y.... You dyed your hair." He looks at me and smiles nodding. "Yeah I was blonde when I first started out in the group but went back natural and then decided to go blonde again." I give a slow nod just staring at him my stomach filling with butterflies and he suddenly gives me a little nervous look. "Do you not like it?" I snap out of my little daze and I feel my cheeks tint pink in embarrassment. "No I like it I promise." He seems to relax a little and gives me a smile. "Well let's get started on the dance lesson." I nod in agreement and move closer to him he helping me stretch so I won't pull anything then shows me how to get in the starting position. He then starts showing me the moves I trying to pick them up when he suddenly moves behind me. "No like this." He moves my body into the right position I immediately feeling my cheeks heat up when I feel him grab my waist. I swallow and turn my head to say something only to freeze when I see our lips are inches apart. Staring at his lips I feel my heartbeat speed up and I hesitate before pressing our lips together in a soft kiss. He makes a soft noise of surprise then kisses back it soft and sweet between us. I fully turn my body to face him we slowly pulling away from the kiss I looking up into his eyes shyly. He smiles down at me and I clear my throat a little. "Um let's get back to dancing." He chuckles softly but agrees and we continue with the dance lesson until it starts getting late. Noticing how late it is I immediately frown. "I should probably get home." Jay looks a little disappointed but nods in agreement. "Let me have the driver take you home I don't want you walking around this late." I reluctantly agree and we head downstairs to the car where Jay has the driver drop me off first. Once we reach my shop I look at him appreciatively. "Thanks for today. I'll talk to you later." He nods wishing me goodbye I hesitating before giving him a soft kiss then pull away and get out heading inside the shop and lock up before heading to bed.