Ch 13

*a couple days later*

It's the day of my mom's flight and I'm standing in the airport feeling extremely nervous. Jay unfortunately couldn't come because of practice but he said to meet him at the company a little later and we'll all go out to dinner together. He's also paying for my mom's hotel room which I know she'll probably protest. Snapping out of it when I see people exiting I smile when I see an older woman approach I quickly running over and carefully hug her tightly. "Hi Eomma." She immediately hugs me back just as tightly for a moment before she slowly pulls away and cups my face looking worried. "Oh my poor baby. You look so skinny. Hasn't your soulmate been feeding you?" I give her a reassuring look. "I'm fine Eomma. And Jay cooks regularly I just haven't had an appetite." She frowns worriedly. "Colin you need to eat. I know you're going through a lot right now but that doesn't mean you should skip meals." I sigh but nod then lead her over to luggage I grabbing her bags for her then start leading her outside. "Jay had practice today but we're meeting him later for dinner. He has a driver taking us to your hotel though." She nods as I put her luggage in the trunk then we get in the back of the car we starting to chat about everything that's been going on. "So how did you two meet anyways?" I smile. "Well a mutual friend came in after my shop was first destroyed and he made me go to an amusement park with him and his soulmate and Jay was there with his other friends. As soon as I spoke Jay recognized me and he dragged me off so we could talk." She hums a little. "Is he supportive of your dreams?" I nod reassuringly. "He's very supporting Eomma. He wants to buy me a new apartment and shop but I won't let him because I don't want him to use his savings on me." She nods in approval. "I taught you well." I smile then we get out when we stop at the hotel I grabbing my mom's luggage and lead her inside talking to the receptionist before grabbing the key that's handed over. I look at my mom and lead her towards the elevator she frowning a little. "Colin don't I need to pay?" I give a small smile. "Jay already took care of it. I tried to ensure him you would want to pay yourself but he insisted on you saving your money." She hums a little. "He seems like a nice boy so far." I nod assuring her that he is. We then head up to her room and I lead her inside setting her luggage aside while she looks around before saying softly. "I'm going to go freshen up then we'll go meet your boyfriend." I blush at the word boyfriend since we haven't really talked about our relationship status but before I can say anything my mom's already gone. Sighing I take a seat on the edge of the bed and wait for my mom to finish getting ready I leading her back down to the car when she's done. We then head to the company we getting out and I lead her inside greeting the guard before heading upstairs to the boys practice room. Once we arrive I don't hear any music so I knock and wait to hear a come in before I walk in leading my mom inside. "Hey guys. This is my Eomma. Eomma this is the Enhypen members." I point out each of the boys before lastly walking over to Jay intertwining our fingers together. "And this is my soulmate Jay." She seems to study Jay for a moment before saying simply. "Colin has said wonderful things about you and I hope them all to be true. I also hope you've been taking care of my baby." I see Jay swallow nervously. "I've been trying my best to take care of him ajumma." A smile crosses my mom's lips and she says in amusement. "Please call me mom. And I think you've done an okay job of looking after him. At least he's not out on the street homeless." I clear my throat a little saying softly. "We should probably head out to eat." Jay looks at me and nods before leading us out of the room and downstairs to the car where Jay offers to take the front so my mom and I can sit together. Once we arrive at the restaurant Jay enters with a cap and mask on until we're lead to a private room we all taking a seat and Jay removes the mask. We then order and my mom asks Jay questions about his life I trying to get her to take it a little easy but Jay reassures me that it's fine. Once we're all done eating Jay immediately pays the bill despite our protests but he just waves it off and we head back to the car where we drop my mom off at her hotel. We then head back to the dorm where we both head to his room, change clothes then head for bed we both laying down and fall asleep cuddling.