C H A O S

IN WHICH

A daughter of Hecate
Finds herself slowly falling
For a daughter of Aphrodite.

OR

It's no secret that
Piper and Celeste love each other
It's just that, neither of them
Wants to admit it.

"You done being dramatic, angel?"

"Not a chance, sunshine."

CELESTE YURINA HAS NEVER ENJOYED life as a demigod. Mainly because she's always trying not to die.

Correction: she's trying not to die again.

Having died twice already, death is not a foreign concept to her. Neither is temporary amnesia.

Though, when Jason tells her, Piper, and Leo that he's lost his memory. She feels a little lost.

Jason's her friend. She should remember him, but she can't. She can remember buts and pieces, but thinking about it too much makes her head hurt.

But on top of Jason's memory problem, she has a few problems of her own.

One: Jason and Piper. This is a problem because, Marcus is in love with Jason. And, she's in love with Piper. Life is amazing.

Two: she has to go on a quest that she doesn't want to go on. And, rescue a goddess that she doesn't even like.

All because a stupid prophecy mentions her. Again.

Three: She's going to die.

Yep, after dying when she was a child. Coming back to life, then dodging death like fucking bullets in the matrix for the next decade. Then dying again, and coming back to life again. Two prophecies now say, she's going to die.

Yippee.....

Well before she dies, she should at least save the world. Again. And, maybe get with Piper. Right?