Crash course for the amnesic

002

002

|Crash course for the amnesiac|

THE BUS DROPPED THEM OFF in front of a big, red, studio complex like museum, (Museum of what? You may ask. The thing was, Celeste didn't know. Nor, was she interested enough to care. Probably the National Museum of nowhere, since that's where they seemed to be.)

Celeste should have probably been paying attention to the fact that Jason apparently had absolutely no memory of them. But she wasn't. Mainly because she too preoccupied with her headaches to actually care.

Piper and Leo always why she never liked Jason, but she never had an answer.

"It's probably because he's too much of a basic ass, one-dimensional, bastard," a voice in her head spoke. Celeste laughed.

"Hi Shadow," Celeste said, telepathically. "Also, I thought I told you to stop calling Jason a bastard."

"You don't even like him."

"Be quiet."

You see, the phoenix was sort of her......pet? Maybe that wasn't the best way to put, but it had been a gift from Hecate.

Hecate.

Just thinking of her mother's name made her want throw something.

She had always tried to keep her anger in check. Especially, when it came to her mother.

Now don't take this the wrong way. Celeste absolutely loved her mother. Her mortal mother, that is. She was the best mom a girl could ever ask for. Hecate, though? Well, Celeste didn't even like referring to the woman as her mother.

One of the only good things Hecate had done for her, was give her a pet phoenix as a gift.

She'd named it Shadow, because it followed her around like a shadow. (She was like, eight, okay? Don't question it.)

Her thoughts were interrupted, when she heard Leo speak.

"So, a crash course for the amnesiac," Leo said, in helpful tone. Though, Celeste thought this probably was gonna be anything but helpful. "We go to the 'Wilderness School,'" Leo made air quotes with his fingers.