-Info!!-

Miaka Saitori

Family companies: Saitori co.; Computers, music players (Instead of the Ipod, it’s the Sai-pod. Cool right? Lol) dvd players, tvs, anything you can really think of they’ve made with their trademark and found in every prestigious home. In other words, their products are expensive, and only rich people can afford them. 

Tori inc; fixing electronics, even those that don’t have their family name on it.

Moshi mobile; A phone service for the quickest cell phones that all hold a minimum of 30 gigs of music and atleast 20 GBs of data and downloads.

Music software, Sai-tunes (I know, but it’s for the sake of the story!!)

Companies from mother’s side of the family: Toramiko’s sweets; Mainly candies and sweets, but also some ice creams.

Toramiko’s bakery; a bakery that started out small, then became a chain of more across the country, and even some worldwide.

Taiko’s music co. Once owned my grandmother on Miaka’s mothers side. Because of this, Miaka’s mother has always wanted her daughter to be a great singer/therapist.

Taiko’s Spa and clinic. (Taiko is a name made up from letters of both Miaka and Toramiko’s names). Miaka works as a massage therapist and chiropractors assistant there since her mother is a chiropractor.

Family: Mother: Toramiko Saitori (Maiden name Suikatsu) Comes from a family of personal trainers and gymnists, and used to be a famous martial artist back in her day. She’s sweet and loving, with a sense of humor that is brought out by her kids and husband, but mostly serious.

Father: Daromo Saitori. Usually a jokester, rarely serious. Spends spare time improving his companies, with the help of his very talented children. 

Older Brother: Kieske Saitori. Age 19. Now looking into college. Resembles mother, inheriting her dark midnight blue hair, but his father’s soft brown eyes. He has his mothers serious demeanor, but can sometimes bring out his playful side for his younger sister and brother. Owns a chain of weapons shops; Kieske co.; where he designs and makes exotic and unique usable weapons from kendo swords to Sai’s and senbon. Also repairs, builds and cleans different types of guns. All of which he has Miaka test out. 

Younger brother: Tetsuya Saitori. Age 5. Has his mother’s midnight blue hair and her ocean blue eyes. Always happy, loves pranking with his older sister and wants to be a baker

About Miaka: Instead of her father’s blood red hair, she has a slightly more soft color of a light hot pink, and she has her mother’s ocean blue eyes. She’s fun to be around, and owns portions of her father’s companies, and has her own small company, inventing strange inventions that are uniquely made for each customer, while spending free time singing, and she’s pretty famous. Anyways, her own Company is called Mia co. Also has a small robot droid that acts as a calendar and a personal assistant with many features, but looks like a little pixie named Atari. Miaka has her father’s smile, her mother’s eyes and sweet side, but her fathers funloving nature and sense of humor. But most importantly, 

she’s a prankster.

(Pic is cover photo, just imagine her with longer hair that reached her mid back)