-Part Four- What's In That Blasted Notebook?!

After classes we all gathered in the third music room and sat to just talk since the club was closed. 

I had been at this new school for about a month and a couple weeks now and I was having the time of my life.

The club was closed for the day, so we could, according to Tamaki, ‘bond as a family’

I left to the kitchen to make us some snacks, and a cake for Hani-senpai of coarse. 

NO ONES POV

“What the hell is he-” “Always writing in there?!” Hikaru and Kaoru whispered to Tamaki, Haruhi, and Aisuri as Kyouya was off in the distance, like always, writing in his notebook. Mori and Hani-senpais were seated across from the four curious host members. “Maybe it’s a diary?” Hani-senpai suggested, hugging his bunny. “Or a hit list…” Haruhi muttered with a sweatdrop. But she couldn’t hide the curiosity she obviously held for the subject. “Well… Only one way to find out!” Aisuri said with a grin spreading across her face.

PHASE ONE: YOINK!

Kyouya was writing in a notebook, as Hikaru and Kaoru lurked behind him. Kaoru tapped his left shoulder, and as he turned to look, Hikaru snatched his notebook and ran off with it, then was soon joined by Kaoru.

The twins sat in the middle of the couch, Tamaki to their left and Haruhi to their right, peering in to take a look. Hani senpai and Mori senpai loomed over them from behind the couch to see. They opened the notebook slowly to find…..

Notes from math class.

“You GRABBED THE WRONG ONE!” Aisuri scolded, bonking them both on the head.

PHASE TWO: DISTRACTION!

“K…Kyouya-Senpai?” Aisuri faked a shy school girl act, poking her fingers together bashfully. “What is it?” He asked blandly. She tried her hardest not to be phased by it. “Well… I was thinking… M-maybe we could… I don’t know… Do something sometime?” He raised his eyebrow towards her, pulling away from his notebook. The twins took the chance to gaze over his shoulder at the notebook to read ‘Nice try. Give up already’ with a smiley face at the end of it. They anime fell, then cried out in frustration.

SEVERAL PHASES LATER,

OR,

PHASE FIFTEEN: WE GIVE UP!

“URG!!” Aisuri complained, plopping on a couch and propping her feet up. Tamaki, the twins and Haruhi mirrored her on opposite couches. Mori and Hani-senpais were just minding their own business, since it was Hani-senpai’s nap time, and Mori-senpai was reading a book. “Our mission was a failure!” The twins sighed in defeat.

MIAKA’S POV

I re entered the room to see everyone but Kyouya and Mori-senpai drained of energy. I came in the room and placed snacks on the table, that included little finger sandwiches, a three tear cake with three different cakes, and bread rolls that were stuffed with different fillings. Some sweet with fruits in them and others with things like spinach and cheese (Like stromboli).

Kyouya entered the scene as I placed the food on the table, seating himself in a comfy armchair that matched the couches. “Sorry it took so long. I couldn’t figure out what to make…” I walked up to him with a list of things. “Could you order these by tomorrow? We’re running low on a lot.” He nodded and wrote in his notebook. Everyone but Mori-senpai sighed in frustration. I tilted my head in confusion. “Did I… Miss something?” No one seemed to want to answer but Kyouya. He pushed up his glasses as a dark smirk was visible on his face. “They tried stealing my notebook to see what I write all day.” I smirked. “Considering they’re all looking defeated and you have a smirk, I’m guessing they didn’t get very far.” The silence was my answer. I seated myself on the arm of the couch that Aisuri was laying on. “Wow guys. It’s not hard to figure out what’s in there.” They all jumped up in interest, even Kyouya seemed slightly interested in what I had to say. “You’ve seen it?!” Tamaki and the twins yelled. I shook my head. “I don’t have to see it to know what’s in it. I thought it was obvious. Guess not-” “Well?! What’s in it?!” they all yelled, impatience lacing through their voices. I smiled at them innocently. “Simple. It’s his Death Note.”

The eerie and confused silence was broken by a snicker, and then a full hearted laugh from Kyouya. This shocked everyone but me. I just smiled, and laughed along with him.

NO ONE’S POV

As everyone else left Miaka cleaned up, wrapping up the left overs and putting them in the fridge. She left the kitchen to see Kyouya standing there, leaning against the door frame. “Oh, I thought everyone left,” He pushed up his glasses. “Well, I do have to lock up you know.” “And here I thought you were here to declare your undying love for me or something.” She said sarcastically. He had a slight blush cross over his cheeks that she didn’t notice. “Don’t be ridiculous.” He muttered looking away. “Don’t worry. It was a joke.” She reassured him with a smile, that seemed to spread to his face.

________________________________________________

That was fun, huh? lol this is a fun story to write! :D