-Part One- Ouran Here We Come!

START!

(Little memo. Lets just say this story takes place after the tv series. So after Tamaki was gonna leave and then they got him back, all that crap lol)

“MIAKA! BREAKFAST!” My mother yelled just as I had finished getting my little brother Tetsuya up, ready and into his new uniform after throwing on my boys uniform. “COMING!” I yelled down the stairs, grabbing my briefcase off of the dresser and handing Tetsuya his. 

After eating a huge breakfast, we headed to the front door. “What do you think you’re doing?” I turned to see both of my parents. I gave my mom a strange look. “Um. Walking to our new school?” She shook her head in disapproval. “Why don’t you take the Limo? It’s too far of a walk for a lady, and Tetsuya is so little… Speaking of which, why aren’t you wearing the girls uniform??” I sighed. “I don’t look good in that kind of thing. Besides, you know that yellow isn’t my color, it reflects off my skin and makes me look sick.” She sighed, temporarily dropping the fact that I stood before her, wearing a boys uniform with my hair tied back in a low ponytail, to make me look like a boy. “At least take the limo.” I sighed, still wanting to walk. That’s when my father stepped in. “Today’s a big day. Better choice to save your energy for the day then to waste it all by walking a far distance to school.” I sighed. I hated when he sided with my mother in these situations. “*SIGH* Fine.” They both smiled. “Have a good day you two.” We waved them off and walked hand in hand to our awaiting pitch black limo. “Ouran academy, here we come.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short. I didn't notice how short it was until I copied it off of my documents and pasted it here. Next chappie coming up in a sec!