|Music|Brahms Heelshire

You sat down on the piano bench, Brahms in your arms. You sat him down in a seat beside you as you turned back to the sheets of music. You traced your fingers along the keys, took in a breath, and began to play. Your piano skills were rusty, but at least you tried. After 10 or so minutes of playing, you felt the bench cushion beside you weigh down. You glanced over to see Brahms sitting right beside you, his posture incredible compared to yours.

"Hello, Brahms." You spoke in a soft tone. He looked to you. You could see his eyes from behind the mask, scanning your face before turning back to the piano. He placed his hands on the piano, his fingers gliding across the keys flawlessly. You felt slightly embarrassed by your amateur skills compared to his professionalism. You began to play the song along with the man. He slowed his movements to match your own. Together, you played a slow, haunting duet.

As quick as it started, it ended. There was a small silence between you two before you felt Brahms place the side of his head on your shoulder. You smiled as you began to play a new tune, this one you knew better. It was easy to play and was a slower song, perfect for the moment. You could feel Brahms' eyes watching your movements the entire time.

Someone staring at your actions would usually make you uncomfortable, but this time it was different. You feel a sort of comfort and warmth flow from your fingertips to your arms, up into your shoulders, spiraling in your chest, and lastly, down to your legs and into your feet. You could slightly hear his breath hitting the inside of his mask.

You flipped the page of the music book in front of you and glanced at the notes. You took in a breath before releasing it and quickly starting the song again. Your fingers glided across the keys and the tune was calming. You weren't too familiar with this song, but you were quick to be able to play it. The one thing you were good at: learning songs on the piano. The notes whisked you away and you became lost in the atmosphere. Your trance was broken, however, as the song finished.

"Well, Brahms, what do you want to do now?" You turned your head to the man. He was quiet for a moment before answering.

"I'm hungry."