𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍'

DAYDREAMIN'
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

❝so i'm daydreamin', with my chin in the palm of my hands about you

in the palm of my hands
about you.❞

❝it's the way you walk. the way you talk. the way you make me feel inside. it's in your smile. it's in your eyes. i don't wanna
wait for tonight. so i'm daydreamin',
with my chin in the palm of my hands
about you, you, and only you.
got me daydreamin', with
my chin in the palm of my
hands about you,
you, and only
you.

────── 〔✿〕──────
synopsis

BLOSSOM MILLS ONCE AGAIN HAD HER HEARTBROKEN, by yet another immature, selfish boy who had yet to become a man. her and louis hudson had placed third on series seven of britain's biggest reality tv show: love island. the couple had their ups and downs, especially when louis didn't understand that he didn't need to get to know every bombshell who entered the villa, as it was slowly hurting blossom bit by bit. the two worked it out, and were having any easy journey up until casa amor when louis brought back a girl, whom blossom refuses to remember the name of out of pure spite. the manchester girl was left with her heart ripped out of her chest and her trust in men, yet again being dropped to a new level of low. louis soon realised his stupid mistake and fought to win his girl back, which eventually worked, given the girl was stubborn for obvious reasons.

BLOSSOM AND LOUIS WERE THE PERFECT COUPLE; PLAYBOY TURNED LOVED UP and blossom was loving every second of it. the public loved the charismatic, no filtered blonde and her relationship with the pretty boy who seemed to never leave her side. a year and a half of what looked like a happy and healthy relationship from an outsider's view rode out quicker then blossom could even blink. everything was going smoothly, the toxic couple had finally stopped arguing and all was perfect. right until blossom caught louis in her own bed with the same girl who's teasing eyes hit her the same way it did back around the fire pit at the casa amor recoupling.