𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

EX'S AND OH'S
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

❧❦☙

❝Just go have your hissy fit somewhere else

Just go have your hissy fit somewhere
else. It's honestly fucking
embarrassing.

❧❦☙

BLOSSOM MILLS' HEART WAS IN HER ARSE RIGHT NOW. HER EYES WERE WIDE, hands shaking even worse now as she made her way over to a smirking Louis Hudson.

Maya stared at the girl with sympathy, secretly wishing she didn't have to allow Louis to couple up with her. The poor girl had to share a bed with her scum of an ex boyfriend.

Blossom stood as far away from Louis as possible, her heart rate increasing. The blonde made eye contact with Toby, taking a deep breath as he sent her a reassuring gaze. His lips formed the words, "You okay?" And she nodded with a small, unsure smile.

"Blossom, how you feeling?" Maya asked.

"Pretty shit," The girl admitted, ignoring the way Louis' head snapped towards her, "Your ex coupling up with you isn't the most ideal thing."

"Why not?" Said boy cut in, glaring down at the girl.

Blossom refused to meet his infuriated gaze, afraid her words wouldn't come out properly, "Because you're an ex for a reason," She shrugged.

The boy scoffed, ready to speak his mind before Maya replied for him, "Okay, then."

The host turned to the islanders who were sat down, each looking stunned, "Demi and Louis," She began. Blossom looked over at her favourite red head, sending her a smile, "I'm afraid your Love Island journey has come to an end."

Blossom's jaw fell slack, her eyes popping out of their sockets, "You're fucking joking."

"Oh, my God. No. You're actually joking me," Molly shook her head, head in her hands.

"No way, man."

"You have both been dumped from the island."

Chris and Arabella were frozen still, their mouths wide open in shock.

"I'm sorry, guys. Please pack your bags and head outside of the villa. I'll see you very soon," Maya walked away, signally the islanders could say goodbye to the two about to leave.

Blossom b-lined towards Demi, her arms wrapping around the girl in a loving hug. The red head had been one of her best friends in the villa and she hated to see her go.