𝐨𝐧𝐞

THE BOMBSHELL OF ALL BOMBSHELLS
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

❧❦☙

❝So, have you had a good night?❞❝Has it got better?❞

So, have you had a good night?
Has it got better?

❧❦☙

BLOSSOM MILLS STOOD ALONG THE DIRT PATH OUTSIDE OF THE LOVE ISLAND VILLA, her heels bouncing with nerves as she let the stylists twirl her hair around to keep its volume. She pulled at her loose top, making sure her tits weren't falling out and just out of pure anxiety.

She was horrified to be entering the Love Island villa, yet again, as a bombshell. I mean, sure, she looked confident with everything she'd ever done, but that doesn't mean she felt it. She just had to fake it till she made it. Which she normally did after five minutes. She just had to stress out first.

Her previous time on Britain's most loved reality tv show went surprisingly well; up until her ex boyfriend cheated on her a year and a half after the show had ended. But, luckily, that didn't stop the public from forgetting her. She had become one of Love Island's most favourited islanders, and was even nicknamed 'Rager Blossom,' after an episode where she had practically screamed down Louis Hudson's throat after he had brought back another girl in Casa Amor. It was nice to be remembered, even if it was a tad embarrassing watching yourself shout, scream and violently sob all in the same night.

Blossom looked to her right, spotting a blonde girl from.. Gosh what series was it? She thought, before she remembered that Amber Gill had humbled her so quickly it had made Bloss fall off of her settee with laughter. Series five. She couldn't remember her name though.

The tall model, who was also being fussed over, felt eyes on her and turned towards Blossom who was shamelessly staring at her. The older woman offered her a sweet smile, in which Blossom returned. Maybe being kind wouldn't be so horrible.

"Arabella, Blossom! Please stand in the middle for me," One of the producers shouted out, making said girls walk to where they were directed. Arabella. That was her name.

"Hey," Arabella greeted the other blonde, looking down at her with a shine in her eyes, "You excited?"

Blossom tilted her head, smiling small, "Yeah, mostly nervous though, but it'll soon ware off."

Arabella grinned her way, nodding her head in understanding, "Don't worry, girl. I got you," She leaned down slightly to wrap her fingers around Blossom's, clasping their tanned hands together.