𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ANSWERED QUESTIONS
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

❧❦☙

❝He's everything to me

He's everything to me.

trigger warning: mentions of emotional and physical abuse!!

❧❦☙

NOT LONG AFTER ARABELLA'S CRYING EPISODE, THE ALL STARS WERE INFORMED from a text from Toby's phone to gather around the fire pit immediately. That's where they were all sat now, shitting themselves at the thought of what was to come next.

Blossom fidgeted awkwardly in her seat next to Louis, not enjoying the closeness the ex couple had to endure. Considering almost every other couple was sat so fucking close together that Bloss felt claustrophobic.

Kaz's phone pinged and the brunette began to read the text message out loud, "Tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with."

Blossom refrained from rolling her eyes, ignoring Louis' eyes as she began to fidget with her rings.

Sophie's phone rang, and she too read out the text, "Sophie and Tom, as the newest arrivals you will couple up first. But who you couple up with won't be your decision."

The islanders gasped and Josh looked around with wide eyes, "What?"

"Oh my, God. What?"

Tom's phone went off, allowing him to read the message he'd received, "Based on who you chose to date last night, the public have been voting for who they think you should couple up with."

Blossom let out a breath of air, beginning to stand up with the other girls, and Tom, in front of the fire pit.

Tom begun to read the message he'd just gotten out loud, "Tom, the public have decided that you should couple up with.."

Blossom bit her lip at the silence around the islanders. The tension could be cut with a knife.

His phone pinged again, making Bloss jump. Molly quietly giggled at the girl's dramatics from her place next to her, quietening down once Tom opened his mouth, "Molly."

Blossom grinned widely, watching her best friend approach Tom with a smile. He leant down to kiss her cheek and the two walked to sit at the fire pit. The rest of the islanders clapped for the new couple.

Arabella moved along next to Bloss, clasping their hands together nervously. The smaller blonde squeezed Bella's hand reassuringly, letting the woman know she was there.