𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

FANNY FLUTTERS
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

❧❦☙

❝Oh, hey! You make me feel aroused

Oh, hey! You make me feel aroused.
Just thought I'd let you
know.

❧❦☙

NOTHING INTERESTING HAD HAPPENED THAT DAY, OTHER THAN THE RANDOM RAPPING that Kaz, Hannah and Blossom had come up with on the sun loungers. It being surprisingly good. Arabella and Chris had gone on a canoe boat date as well, which Blossom had thought was rather cute.

Bloss had yet to speak to Toby, but had let Callum know what had happened in the kitchen that morning. The boy wasn't exactly happy, but being his usual self, he kept things to himself.

She hadn't spoken to Louis either, thankfully. Although she had caught him staring over at her multiple times that afternoon.

The all stars were now all sat around the fire pit, sat in gender groups; boys and girls. They were ready to play the game called 'Popping Off.'

Anton and Georgia Harrison were up first, Georgia sitting on top of the boy with the balloon between them. The blonde sat on it a few times, before it had finally popped. She grabbed the dare that flew out and read it out loud whilst Anton moved to sit down.

"Suck drink out of the bellybutton of the sexiest islander of the opposite sex," Georgia H laughed, choosing Anton and doing said actions. The islanders screamed, Blossom hitting Molly in the arm a few times with wide, disgusted eyes.

Chris was up next and he chose Kaz, the two popping the gold balloon in the scissoring sex position. He then read the card, "Choose an islander of the opposite sex, other than your partner, to give a strip tease to."

The girls all gasped and Arabella cheered. Blossom glanced over at her, seeing right through the blonde as jealousy radiated from her eyes. The group began to shout, "Take it off!" To the man.

Chris rolley polleyed towards the fire, beginning to strip down to his jeans as he made his way to the girls. Blossom's eyes expanded once he stopped in front of her.

"Get the jeans off!" Josh yelled, the man listening as he pulled them down right in front of Blossom's view. Her hand flew to her mouth, the girls' screams flying into her ears.

Chris began to twerk on the blonde, scarring the poor girl as her mouth was wide with shock. Arabella laughed at the traumatised look on her friend's face, leaning into Georgia H.