Prolouge

"Where the hell am I?" The bright light ended as I appeared in another room full of bright lights. The lights blinded my eyes as they adjust to the intensity of light, "my eyes!" I begin to look around and see a doctors, several nurses, and a human male who appears to be scared of the sight before him.

"Was I just born?" I say to myself as these mere mortals couldn't believe what they are looking at. As a baby, I was huge, unnaturally and abnormally massive. Poor girl who gave birth to me, she probably died during birth, but I didn't care as I rapidly grew to the size of seven feet and nine inches tall and blew the whole hospital up with lighting.

"What's new with this ugly world," I unraveled my massive wings each over 100 feet long. The powerful muscles built to carry my tremendous weight lifted me high into the air as shockwaves traversed across the ground from where I once stood.

Luckily it was nightfall and humans were about to sleep, that means there is no light strong enough to expose my Gilded body. Just as I was about to say something, I caught the scent of a rather familiar smell. This scent didn't anger me, it brought my demise filled brain with a sense of gratitude, though I'd never show it.

A quick flash of lighting illuminated my outline, my tall body, broad shoulders and the intense length of my wings. My red eyes glowed slightly in the dark until a bright flash of golden lighting came through.

"I am the Golden Demise..."

An intense flash of lighting followed right after him.

---

Elsewhere

---

A large group of friends, who appeared to be friends in one way conversed with each other, having drinks and food. They all look like they're in their late teens or early twenties due to some having large and muscular physique and or slim and skinny bodies. Feminine and masculine each in their own ways.

"But I still don't understand how or why he even bothered to do it" one male asked as the one he is speaking too rubbed his eyes in annoyance. "For the last fucking-" he was cut off as a small and frail looking girl in her early twenties yelled out with such force it caused to two males to stop.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled out, "he did it because he lost someone special to him." The smaller male let out a "ohh" under his breath as the larger male walked away and towards the bathroom. "Jesus moths," another older male said as he downed a whole bottle of Jäegermeister, "didn't know you had that type of voice."

"Small packages have large results" she said confidently as every single male began to burst out laughing. "What?" She asked confused as every male laughed their asses off. After a while they stopped laughing and instantly were knocked out from their over consumption of alcohol.

She just shrugged her shoulders and walked to her room. As she was walking towards her room, something stopped her in her tracks, this overpowering and unsettling feeling enveloped her entirely as something like a ancient curse had seemingly been thrown upon her. This insufferable weight bore into her shoulders as golden arcs of lighting appeared between her fingers.

"He has awakened.." she looked out a window seeing the empty sky but imagining a chaotic storm encompassing the world as they know. "The king has awoken" she said, filled with a sense of relief and joy as the one she or many others call king has returned".

The smaller male from before who had magma red irises awoken and risen up like a slumbering beast. "Ow my head" he said as he rubbed his dark red hair. The much larger male with glowing blue eyes opened his eyes wide as the golden arcs of lighting arisen from his finger tips. "What going on?" The smaller male asked.

"The Return of the King..."

---

His body released a massive explosion of golden lighting as he yelled out from the top of his lungs.

"I am King Ghidorah!"

-----------------------