Chapter 4

News hit the Union leaders, or what they call the Headmasters. As they gathered around the shiny dark oak round table, they watched live footage of China and India get engulfed by flames. Their only expression is sorrow and defeat, but their eyes were full of determination.

"Does anybody knows what happened at the Amazon outpost?" As the older male with grey hair and round glasses. "No, the beast within broke out and caused a massive cave in" replied a young male with red hair and armor.

"That's no beast Sirzechs, it's a titan" retorted a small rodent with a tuxedo and boots. "What the hell is a titan?" Everyone in the room asked. "A titan is a" he was beyond rudely interrupted as someone ran into the room with a face full of distress and blood.

The person who ran into the room was the team leader of RWBY, Ruby Rose. She was completely alone and covered in blood, dirt, and burn marks. Her eyes are dazed, afraid, and terrified but strangely, dead.

She couldn't speak fully, only garbled grunts and screams as her eyes began to leak blood. Small golden arcs crew within her mouth as she began to scream louder and louder to the point where it was inhuman.

Ozpin attempted to calm the huntress down but was physically blown away by the sheer force of her scream.

Sirzechs attempted to use some form of calming magic but it ultimately failed as Ruby collapsed to the floor and her body spasmed crazily. She let out one final scream which broke glass as her body exploded violently in golden electricity and blood.

The blast caused a poor few people in the room to incinerate instantaneously. All that was left was Ozpin, Sirzechs, and Nezu.

They all looked upon the destruction, Ruby's exploded chest cavity and several other headmasters with their bodies mangled by the chain reaction. They looked at each other until loud resonating footsteps could be heard from the dark hallway.

"Who's there!" Yelled out Sirzechs as he grabbed a sword and a red orb formed in his other hand. No response followed but the footsteps got louder and louder with each passing second. Ozpin readied his cane but nezu only sat there, they all looked upon the glowing red eyes overpowering the darkness around its massive body. Golden arcs of lightning illuminated its broad and powerfully-built body.

Two enormous wings are folded up on its back similar to a bat. Finally, two massive horns dwarfing a cluster of smaller but equally large horns on each side of its face. As Sirzechs ordered the figure to stop and reveal its identity, instead it continues to slowly walk down the corridor, one step at a time.

It's powerful shoulders moved opposite to the legs as it drew closer to the light. Just a few inches from the lighten room, the figure stopped with one powerful stomp of its last step. It stopped enough for a small amount of light to hit its body, what showed was a demonic smile plastered upon a humanoid face. It's massive chest is covered in layers upon layers of golden scales.

"Fear," it stated loudly caused the headmasters to jump in surprise, "consumes your mind." Two powerful blasts of lighting separated the three headmasters as the massive humanoid launched itself into the body of Sirzechs, killing him instantly. The blood of the devil king painted its godly colored scales as the organs and bones of him splattered across the room.

Ozpin stood in front of Nezu in order to protect him but that too failed. Ozpin's torso was pierced by its hand, he looked into the humanoids eyes and only saw bloodshed and rage within. The humanoid lifted his body high into the air and twisted his body in half paining the humanoid and room in blood and guts.

Nezu showed fear as he gazed upon this ruthless slaughterhouse of a being. "Why?" He yelled out at the humanoid. The humanoid sat on one knee and got to eye level with the chimera. "Why not?" It yelled into his face, "you took everything from me."

"I don't even know who you are!" Nezu fought back but he was choked by a hand far larger than his head. "Of course you don't know who I am!" It yelled out, "I'm a titan! You're a worthless human experiment of a rodent!" Nezu took offense but couldn't dispute because his throat was slowly crushed by its powerful hands.

"W-who...are you?" He managed to squeak out before asphyxiating. The humanoid titan could only laugh as he brought his ear towards its mouth. "I am," he tossed the chimera out of the tower and watched him plummet down the almost thousand foot drop to pure concrete, "King Ghidorah!"

The tower itself exploded into chunks as a towering cybernetic beast blew it up with a laser and explosives. The cybernetic beast was protected by dark grey armored plates and two enormous twin chainsaws on each hand. King Ghidorah looked down at the beast as they communicated telepathically.

It pointed at a nearby wall Union built and physically spoke as it continued to destroy Union buildings, "My King, these pesky humans are almost gone as a species." King Ghidorah flew high into the sky as a massive hurricane wall formed around the school's campus.

The wall the cybernetic being pointed at collapsed and exploded in a blue and red rage. King Ghidorah flew tens of thousands of feet into the sky as an enormous storm formed instantly. This storm grew and engulfed the entire island within seconds; it was far to late for anyone to escape. Three extraterrestrial and vibrating roars came from the sky as two other titanic beasts join in on the destruction.

One was completely robotic with bright red eyes, thick armor plating, metallic dorsal plates with a red light on each tip, and a long tail tipped with three blades. The other was fleshy, grey scaled, glowing blue and blue eyes.

These two appeared almost similar, siblings almost. One fired a magnificent blue beam which caused fires and explosions while the other fired a demonic red beam and volleys of cluster missiles.

Union stood no chance against these two. It took nearly two seconds of these two brutal attacks to level Union Academy to the ground. The hurricane surrounding the school trapped the students and staff; this was planned. The trio left through the hurricane as golden lighting struck high in the chaotic cloudy sky.

The golden lighting left and outline of a massive dragon with three heads. The wings of this massive titanic dragon were able to dwarf the island the school was built upon as its eyes, six total, glowed golden as electricity began to spasm all across the clouds.

-----------------------